Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Dungeon Exploring

dungeon running sound fun

• Total voters

junungi darklight

I think I might like it here
dungeon exploring mayhaps could occur. I enjoy creating massive underground dungeons. I could add traps pitfalls and with the right help from the admins I could have mob spawners populate the dungeons. On planned nights we could have teams of adventurers explore the dungeon collecting the loot or have specific items they could need to bring back for a reward. Though there would be risks involved in running the dungeons like your equipment may be lost. The rp aspect comes in with the quest to retrieve the specified items and return them for a reward i.e. silver or rare materials/items or a combination thereof. just an idea if approved id need to be able to protect an area while construction is underway but afterwards could be lifted to allow the adventure to commence.

junungi darklight

Is that better? when I brainstorm I'm not usually checking my grammar but i can for the benefit of those whom it bothers. I think the server needs an enemy. It doesn't have to be a person per say but more an unseen force. a dungeon can fill that need. Although if the back story is dealing with a war-torn land then where is the enemy forces but that is another idea for another thread. :)

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
i likes this idea but it has a few faults try to tweak em' out a bit with some challenges (ex. if you die you cant go back in the dungeon)

Joel

Lord of Altera
towns should be allowed to declare war and have pvp and griefing and everything as long as everyone involved agrees. It should be wars with just bows and swords, using blocks to cheat could be decided between the towns if they are allowed. Would a king allow this?pvp with big town wars as long as everyone involved agrees?

junungi darklight

i likes this idea but it has a few faults try to tweak em' out a bit with some challenges (ex. if you die you cant go back in the dungeon)
that could depend on the stipulations placed on the group of adventurers. If that was a requirement of that group or dungeon to get the reward then yes but if it is just a casual dungeon crawl then i personally don't care if they try a million times. all the details of a quest or dungeon run would be fleshed out in advance. It would be something that could take a couple of months to set up so the challenges will be there Unless the admins approve of such an adventurous endeavor its all just speculation and "what if's"

junungi darklight

towns should be allowed to declare war and have pvp and griefing and everything as long as everyone involved agrees. It should be wars with just bows and swords, using blocks to cheat could be decided between the towns if they are allowed. Would a king allow this?pvp with big town wars as long as everyone involved agrees?
check my thread for the opposing kingdom cause then that might be something that could happen if the support for it was there. i will try to link it here
http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?...-potential-power-equal-to-them.984/#post-4971