Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Donations Accepted

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Elegant notices are placed in Compendium and Storm's Landing, and hopes of rumour spreading out beyond that.

As the current Caretaker of the Compendium, I feel it is my duty to offer a place of neutral ground to store items as well as books in order to preserve our histories. I seek donations of several items though can pay a small sum if preferred. I currently find myself lacking in relics or items of significance regarding the Divine, armour or clothing that holds significance (an example would be a set of Anhalder armour from the times of Breakwater), skulls or items of beasts from these lands or lands before, and gemstones with history or from significant locations. I apologise for how vague this is. Please send word to Melarue Lydril at the Compendium.

- - -

OOC:
I've been working on a 'museum' part of Compendium for a while and found more inspiration to try and finish it off. I have a few bits and pieces but I think I could try to get some more semi updated parts. Im also considering lecterns with books to provide better descriptions than signs and item names so if you send an item, a book to go with it would be helpful as well. I can pay for some, but I don't want to spend a small fortune on items for this.​