Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Demons Vs. Humans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arken

is Barken
ArkenGuard
ArkenGuard
Good
A epic battle set between Humans and
Demons! The Humans team will consist of, Humans, Dwarves, Argonians, Elves and a DragonBorn to lead the way played by myself.

The Demons team will consist of, Trolls, Orcs, Dark Elves, Zombies, Vampires, Demons, Skeletons, Skelteon Boss, Zombie Boss, Giants, Wyvern, Creeper Boss and Israphel's Daughter/Son to lead the Demons.

Comment below to sign up and tell me what you want to be! and if
I missed any thing in the two teams tell me please! Thank you!

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
Umm israphels son/daughter? this is Altera not Minecraftia...
Agreed. I suggest you think of a more carefully planned out RP event, which follows the lore of Altera, and
not races from different games/servers like Skryrim and Minecraftia. And with "carefully planned out" I mean
you come up with a lot more detailed situation, based upon the existing lore of Altera and being a logical follow-up
of it.

ZaneCelmer

Hollows Explorer
Let the races choose their sides. Also, something like this is already kind of going on... Im afraid your a tad bit late :p

ZaneCelmer

Hollows Explorer
He is stereotyping Altera as a normal fantasy world. Well I have news friend. The races of altera are not of what you think. Some are allied in ways that you don't know. Also, Argonians and Dark elves are sparse. Not a completely settled species. In fact, there are a rare few cities consisting of just one sort of race. On the top of my head, i can think of 2. This is not Tamirel, nor Minecraftia, but Altera.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Also the Queen Grief and her minions are more intelligent than simply good/evil, we work to place good v good and friend against friend regardless of whether someone is good or evil. We just want war, everywhere.

We have no allies as we don't need weaker races.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Yeah, I agree that's too stereotyped and this server is Unique with it's race's and such. I think that if you do wish something like this to take place, take Half's advice, and do it with the Lore.
On top of that, I don't think you even have the Dragon-Born Title :rolleyes:

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Hmm. What if one was an elf, but they were "evil"? How would that work...?
Also, what if someone else within your "good" army is Dragonborn?
Finally, why does the leader have to be Dragonborn, is this of some relevance to the RP plot?
But yeah, basically what everyone else said. Altera lore here.

Minecraft_King_

Lord of Altera
I agree. People should be able to choose their own sides depending on their preference otherwise its a complete dictatorship. Effectively like the Nazis in WW2 saying "we will go to war with poland. we choose the UK and US to be on our side and we choose nobody except poland on the opposition side"

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
No.... more like the human on which alien weapons were tested on in District 9.
Or like bringing a knife to a nuke-from-orbit fight
Or like a squirrel fighting a Kodiak bear.
Or like Rick Perry at the Republican primaries.

ZaneCelmer

Hollows Explorer
Like a noob-ish person who didn't look over their writing that they post on a forum filled with extremely intelligent people. Something along those lines. Im sure he knows now not to post things like this :p

Status
Not open for further replies.