Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [Dec. 10th] Council of The Lords

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
I'm doing ticket taking from 5-8 that day. May hop on for 15 min or so before I have to leave.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Shouldn't Etow be tagged as well?
Yeah I just got worried cause he called it "Kingdom of Amalfia" so I thought he just decided to take it over and make it into another of his Region

Even though we are in fact a Republic xD

and what do you mean from the independance thing? I made a Freaking contract to be a client state xD if he changes that I leave xD thats it
Copying that over from the thread with the map claim or whatever. I'm not in-charge but that seems more like a: "Yeah we're not really wanting to be part of Anhald fully"

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Copying that over from the thread with the map claim or whatever. I'm not in-charge but that seems more like a: "Yeah we're not really wanting to be part of Anhald fully"
they're not part of anhald they're a client state

see dorne from game of thrones or more accurately any of the kingdoms in the holy roman empire

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
any amalfians who wish to intend are welcome to but be aware we value silence and if you're gonna come to blab about info to our enemies you might get tangled up in something you really dont want to be tangled up in

Sir Arc

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Sir_Arc
Sir_Arc
Mystic
any amalfians who wish to intend are welcome to but be aware we value silence and if you're gonna come to blab about info to our enemies you might get tangled up in something you really dont want to be tangled up in
That sounds like a threat ;)