Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Death of the Second Pirate Queen

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
DANNIELLA EZOREL FRONTE
On Thronesday, the Sixteenth of Ghostmoon, Danniella Ezorel Tideborne-Fronte passed after a deadly strike was given by Alborix the Grey. Last moments spent in Elizabeth Orviel Fronte's arms, she passed in great pain - though she rejected the painkillers offered to her.

The baby she had been carrying for several months will never be born.

Buried in an undisclosed location by her father, Archaeus Fronte, she did not fall to ashes upon death.

The lives of those who remain loyal to the Fronte family will be changed forever, as well as the lives of a few others.

Archaeus Fronte, her Father
Elizabeth Fronte, her Sister
Nwalme Fuvur, her Lover
Darko Tideborne, her Husband
Dayter Arretez, her Godfather
Amethyst Azerwind, her Best Friend
Sienna Dormus, the Little Princess
Drachen Dormus, her Hand

Last edited:

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Like stated in the character profile, you guys can do stuff with Mystics and the Sisterhood if you choose, and if things succeed, I'd be more than happy to bring her back. But I won't be doing it myself.

Estes241

The Talking Pizza
Retired Staff
...so... nice weather today.....right? In Grey's mind... he is helping those he kills... he is aware that they may not want this 'help'... but he truly believes that it is for the best... and stabbing people in front of their family members is soooo.... enjoyable..... I'm one sick puppy....

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
...so... nice weather today.....right? In Grey's mind... he is helping those he kills... he is aware that they may not want this 'help'... but he truly believes that it is for the best... and stabbing people in front of their family members is soooo.... enjoyable..... I'm one sick puppy....
I will personally hunt you down... Make a deal with the sisterhood... Kill you... And then kill you again after you've revived

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
^^
Dayter tore a hole in his table, then kicked said table in half. ( since it was a long horizontal cut from the middle to the edges. )
Then went insane and carried Elizabeth away until he passed out. :D

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
^^
Dayter tore a hole in his table, then kicked said table in half. ( since it was a long horizontal cut from the middle to the edges. )
Then went insane and carried Elizabeth away until he passed out. :D

Guys this was...

This thread ain't about Grey kidnapping Liz. It's about Danni's death. Which happened waaaay after this stuff >_>

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
But it does include Grey harmng somebody, which caused Dayter's rage.
When he finds out about Danniella, he'd flip again :D