Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Cyyr Elensar - Deceased

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
Cyyr Elensar
Name: Cyyr Elensar
Full Titles: None
Nickname/Alias: None yet

upload_2014-5-22_20-21-1.png

KEY INFORMATION:
Race: Forest Elf
Social Status: N/A
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 170 lbs.
Date of Birth: Unknown
Date of Death: N/A
Homeland: Unknown
Current Home: Sundown Isle

PHYSIOLOGY:
Build: medium, mix of strength and speed (think Aragorn)
Hair: dark brown
Eyes: dark brown
Skin: very light, but not pale
Identifying Marks: Some of his burn scars may be partially visible on his wrists and neck, although most are hidden by his clothes, along with lash marks.
Appearance: he appears generally well-kept, and is fairly handsome
Clothing: Deep blue and grey hunting robes, with a white undershirt and leather chaps, boots and gloves.
Weaponry: Two blades, a one-hand scimitar and a shorter but matching curved blade for the offhand. Both blades have leather-bound grips, and both the grips and a portion of the flats of the blades have some rough carved symbols and the words and phrases "Honor", "For Freedom and Love", "Never in Peace", "Elensar", and "Dawnriver" carved in Elven.
Prized Possessions: His weapons and robes, which are his father's old hunting equipment, passed down to Cyyr.
Hygiene: Fairly clean, although his hair is a bit messy
Voice:

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:
Strengths: Fairly fast and agile, and at the same time decently strong; not excelled in either, however, a decent mix. Also, morally very strong and goodhearted.
Fears: He greatly fears losing those he cares about, especially Mila. He also has an irrational fear of fire, and of torture (more-so than normal) because of his time as a slave.
Weaknesses: Doesn't lack pride, although it isn't horrible, and can be a bit cold at times; also, because he goes with light clothing, he can't rely on his armor to protect him. It may also be considered a weakness that he can easily sympathize with many people, which allows him to be fairly easy to emotionally exploit/manipulate.
Intelligence: He is fairly smart because of his time secretly learning how to read from his adoptive human sister, but he tends to be swayed because of his large sense of sympathy for others.
Languages: Elven, common-tongue
Profession: None as of yet, may eventually try to become a ranger.

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:
Personality: Cyyr is generally very kind, and doesn't easily get hyped up normally. However, if the situation provokes it, he will easily become stone-cold. He doesn't hesitate to defend (although he does try to seek a non-violent resolution), but he can usually keep his head. He has a strong sense of sympathy/empathy for others. He also has some bias against the law, and treats law enforcers like everybody else, where he will not trust them until they give him a reason to. He believes it to fairly often be morally wrong. He also has some prejudice against humans because of the limited number of friendly humans he has met (his abusive adoptive parents, adoptive brother, and slavemasters were all human).
Religion or Cults: Follows Shalherana, Sallana, and Theodra
Alignment: Chaotic-good
Short Term Goals: Free Mila from her current imprisonment. Then, Find Ylva and question her about Mila's imprisonment, and help Mila's relationship with Duvaissel improve.
Long Term Goals: New life with Mila.

TRIVIA:
Favourite...

Place: Sundown Isle
Pastime: Sitting in the shadowed areas of Sundown Isle at night, looking at the stars through the leaves and daydreaming.
Food: None really
Drink: Spice Girl
Colour: Green
Animal: Wolves, for their undying loyalty to and caring for each other.

Least Favourite...
Place: His old slaving camp.
Pastime: Arguing.
Food: None really
Drink: Hard ale
Colour: White
Animal: Spiders (EIGHT LEGS NO SKIN HAS HAIR NOPE NOPE NOPE SO MUCH NOPE)

RELATIONS:
Loved:
Mila (as a lover)
Trusted: Lizzy
Befriended: --
Liked:
Noxus, Raven, Duvaissel
Neutral: Lucius, Alustrum, Ardaric and Darko, Tybalt
Unsure of: Zulin, Gwendelyn, Aellana Senatoor
Wary of: --
Afraid of: --
Disliked:
Tzemik, John de Beaumont, Robert
Hated: --

BACKSTORY:
Cyyr was born to Forest Elven parents, but shortly after his birth he was given up by force, as his parents were both slaves. He involuntarily made his way to the household of a noble family of humans. He did not get along with either of his adoptive parents, who were both very boastful and arrogant, and viewed him with contempt. His adoptive brother was no help either, as he had learned in the ways of his parents. The only one he got along with was his adoptive sister, whom he came to actually love like his sister, and secretly helped him learn how to read common-tongue. His human parents did not want him to learn how to read, however, they wanted him to take the path of a warrior and become a knight. He did not want to pursue this course, and they commonly threatened him and sometimes did beat him for this. Eventually, when he was around 15 in Elf years, they gave up hope on him and sold him into slavery. There he stayed, and he suffered greatly because of his independent nature, being whipped and burned often. When he was about 25 in Elf years, he finally escaped, managing to steal two weapons - the two he carries now - from the slavers. He was tracked for many days, until the slavers finally gave up. He made his way from town to town, begging for food, until he eventually found the large harbor of Port Silver after several more years, and then Aellyr.

INSPIRATIONS:
Mostly two past characters of mine, mainly Thalion Rissien, whom is my favorite character I've ever made (and whom I subsequently named my alt account after). He is a part of me and I'll never forget him.

My in-game name is: Thalion_Rissien (alt of godfather1)

<<<<<<<<<<---------->>>>>>>>>>
Extras
Recent History (starting from May 28th, 2014)
  • Cyyr learned of Mila's death, but has promised to Lizzy not to tell anybody. He also had another unfortunately rough exchange with Murdoc, concluding that he is narcissistic and ignorant. He later met Levda, finding her very interesting and having an awkward conversation with her, but ultimately deciding he likes her.
  • Cyyr was in the Crossroads Inn, restless debating to himself if it was right for him to hide Mila's death from her family as he had promised, when he overheard Goren lying to Melosa that Mila was just gone for a bit and would be back soon. This overwhelmed Cyyr and brought him to tears; he broke and told Melosa that Mila was dead, and when Goren denied this, Cyyr said he was a monsters for what he was doing to his daughter. Then he left hurriedly, overcome with sadness and anger.
  • Cyyr was confronted by Goren, despite his best efforts to avoid him. He discovered through Goren that it was Melosa's mother that had killed Mila. Then Goren attempted to attack him, but Cyyr managed to escape unscathed. He subsequently met Evadine.
  • Cyyr was met somewhat aggressively by Audric, due to him looking strikingly similar to Thalion, a man from Audric's past. After confirming that he neither is Thalion nor knew Thalion, he settled down a bit and told Audric of his past.
  • Cyyr met Noxus in Aellyr. They both talked about their pasts, and found they could associate, having similarly tragic backstories. Then Noxus generously gave Cyyr some radiants to help him start a new life. Cyyr then resolved to himself: "Until now, my whole life has been determined by others. I've been manipulated and forced to take paths I don't want to take, other people have told me what I am to do with my life. But no more... I am taking my life back, and I am going to make it worth living once again. I will find a place I can be at peace, and someone I can love and stand by, and will do the same for me. And I won't let anyone take that from me ever again."
  • Cyyr found Mila once again alive, but she refused to believe what he said about Melosa's mother killing her and Melosa changing for the worse. He has resolved to convince anybody he can to help set Melosa on the right path again.
  • Cyyr realized he should never have believed that Melosa had killed someone, and regretted telling Melosa about Mila's death so harshly and being so hard on Mila. However, it was too late, because Pyhrra and Goren captured and tortured him. Robert, Murdoc and Mila eventually came, but Robert and Murdoc interrogated him, making him confess all of his regrets and his feelings for Mila. Despite their desire to leave him there, Mila was able to save him.
  • Much conflict with Robert prior to his attack on Lydel, with Robert unjustly wanting Cyyr kicked out of Aellyr.
  • Over time, Cyyr has lost most of his fear of Goren and Pyhrra, and all fear of Robert and Murdoc.
  • Cyyr is training himself to control his emotions better, and Lizzy will soon help him replace his lost weapons and train in combat. He may eventually seek a position in the Rangers.
  • Cyyr told Melosa - in a much more calm and sensitive manner this time - that Morna is the one who had murdered Mila. She told him she had to think, and ran off, disappearing for several days. When she returned, she had no memory of Morna, believing Mila and Cyyr to be her parents and Goren to be her uncle.
  • Died 6/23/14: Cyyr was ambushed by Morna and Robert in Sundown Isle. Robert shot a bolt into his side, badly wounding him, and Jayden, Goren and Raven heard the scream. While they defended him, Zulin rushed him off and bandaged his wound nearby, then returned to the fight. After a while of nobody coming, he staggered outside to find Jayden's dead body and Goren being stabbed in the throat in front of Mila. As Mila cried over her brother's body, Cyyr shouted at Morna and Robert to leave them alone and just take him. Cyyr came within a millimeter of taking out Robert's eye with a bolt, but was struck down by a bolt from Morna's crossbow, and his life flickered out with a final blow to the head from the traitor Zulin.
  • Revived
  • A lot of stuff, some of which I can't recall. Cyyr went away for a while twice, which involved him finding his parents the first time, and being imprisoned and tortured because of a misunderstanding the second time. Cyyr had some rough encounters with Raven, but things have ended up alright with him. He nearly broke into Knights Haven to free Mila, and only stopped because he went back for Corvus' help and he told him she was already set free. He became anxious about talking to Mila, hearing about Goren's and Corvus' deaths. He wanted to tell Mila how much he really loved her and how much he wanted to help her. After losing every chance to tell Mila what his real feelings for her were, he found out from Raven that she had gone to Robert. Totally heartbroken, he found himself in tears outside her doorstep. When she came out to talk to him, he took his chance to tell her just how much she meant to him and ask for her love. Mila hesitated at first, but then chose to go with Cyyr. Cyyr is now happier than he's ever been in his life.
  • Cyyr and Mila were captured in Queens Port. However, only Mila was imprisoned, Cyyr was taken elsewhere and freed soon thereafter. Cyyr failed to convince John de Beaumont to let him see Mila. Cyyr now plans to free Mila.
  • After a long time of both Mila and Cyyr enduring much, including both suffering from torture at the hands of Vatticuss and Rihya - which included Mila losing her tongue, and therefore her ability to speak - Mila being captured and almost sacrificed to Jishrim, and most recently, her capture and imprisonment by Lavoyard. Cyyr attempted to try to free her but nearly was captured himself in the process, narrowly escaping thanks to Tybalt. After already finding his relationship with Mila very strained due to his attempts to keep her from falling any further, he found that Corva was killed by Tybalt, Idon and Juno for reasons that remained unclear to him, having heard inconsistent stories. Mila and Tybalt turned on each other, Tybalt cutting off her hand to try to prevent her from killing anybody else after she caused Juno's child to be born with defects, and Mila vowing to murder them all. Cyyr desperately tried to find a middle ground and negotiate between them, refusing to listen to Idon's sympathetic and most likely true statement that she's beyond help.
  • Died 12/4/14: After a long, fruitless struggle emotionally with Mila and Tybalt, Cyyr was murdered on this day. He was lured from Crossroads to the wall of Port Silver, where he was ambushed by unidentified attackers for an unknown reason. The one who lured him incapacitated him with a knee to his gut while another one restrained Mila from helping. Then one who was clad in brown and red stabbed his dagger into Cyyr's chest suddenly. Cyyr gasped for air, shocked, and looked down at the blade in his chest. His attacker pulled the dagger from his chest, and Cyyr fell to his knees as he began bleeding heavily and blood filled his lungs. He heard Mila scream his name as his attacker then grabbed him and carved a symbol on his chest... a snake wrapped around the blade of a dagger... he gasped to try to breathe as a blow came to his head and sent him sprawled onto the ground. Through his fading consciousness he saw his attackers knocking Mila out, and the distinct sound of a fast-moving, armored horse. With his last breath he left a hand reached out toward Mila, tears from his eyes rolling into the blood pooling around him. Then he faded.

Last edited:

Raith

Lord of Altera
I do hope Melosa is raised like Mila, it would make it more interesting to see them become best friends when she is older

Last edited:

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
Updated relationships. @smurf58105 and (someone tell me what Murdoc's forum username is?)

Also added a new section at the end, a description of Cyyr's recent history, starting from today.

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
Updated relationships: removed Mila (deceased) and Levda (sent away permanently).

Also added to Recent History