Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Curiosity- What's Inside the Cube?

Taelyn Adelei Saeradan

Lord of Altera
This game has been created by Peter Molyneux and there is a giant cube. The goal of the game is to destroy tiny little cutlets on the cube and chisel away to find out what is inside. There were billions of cubelets and millions of people have chipped away at it until today. Only the person who destroys the last cube gets to get sent a link to a video that is supposed to be life-changing and amazing. Bryan Henderson from England destroyed the last cubelet. Peter Moleneux sent Bryan the link to the video and he agreed to share it with the world.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...-peter-molyneux-reveals-whats-inside-the-cube
Thanks to MrMilker for finding the video for me. :)

Miner

Lord of Altera
My brain wants me to turn into one of those crazy people and warn people about "The Game" (Sword Art Online). And to me, that makes a slight amount of sense. Thinking about the mask thing that lest you use you head to look around the game... And now letting someone be a god.

Gizmoon1, conspiring since 2012

MrMilker

Legend of Altera
There is a video on youtube detailing the experiment and the prize.

Le link -------->
EDIT>Or video :eek:

They weren't lying when they said the reward would be life changing. [Envy + 529087450923 %]

Taelyn Adelei Saeradan

Lord of Altera
There is a video on youtube detailing the experiment and the prize.[Envy + 529087450923 %]
Thanks.
Yeah, it's a pretty good prize but I was hoping it would be something more meaningful, rather than money and fame....

Aha! Look at this!
“People are going to hate me for this,” Henderson told Wired in a phone interview, “but I only registered for the game earlier this morning, about an hour before I won the thing.”