Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Cult] The Abyssal Consortia

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
1651437091252.png
[ ART CREDIT ]

═───────── ─────────═
t1.png
══════════════════════

FOUNDERS || Melarue Lydril & Dayton Erarh
ENTITIES || Dranoden

t2.png
═───────── ─────────═
The Abyssal Consortia is a collective of individuals who follow or do the bidding of demonic entities, specifically Dranoden. Striving to find some security or safety in numbers to better themselves and their own goals, they are united. The information on this page, especially members, is not public knowledge. In time we'll organise occasional events and establish regions and connections. There is no faction in game at the moment.

t3.png
═───────── ─────────═
There are several varied goals loosely aimed for within the Consortia;

]✦[ A Pathway to the Great Forests
]✦[ Empowerment of the Maker
]✦[ Greater Unity in Number
]✦[ Wealth in Knowledge

t5.png
═───────── ─────────═
The members of the Consortia are unknown, but you may contact the Founders to find a way in;

[ Court of the Night Star ]
]✦[ Melarue Lydril
]✦[ Dayton Erarh

══════════════════════

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
If you want to be involved (optionally also possessed, but you don't have to be) send me a message and I'll see what we can do.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
This is now merged with 'The Reaching Hand' - Somewhat seperate IC, but merging as its easier. Im also not in the right place to run more than the inactive Conclave at the moment.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I'm going to advertise this - I'm not interested in faction running OOC so you can join us even if you're in another faction somewhere. The idea at the moment it to allow players who want to get up to demonic stuff for a little while to have a way to do that, especially with the finale coming up. I only ask it's genuine at least for a bit so we can still finish the events we have in mind / just talk to us about plans OOC we don't bite : )
We have a discord too. Just send one of us a message if you want to find a way to work with us and try to do bad things.