Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Cult] Court of Magpies

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron

═ ───────── [ ✕ ] ───────── ═

CULT NAME || The Court of Magpies
RANK || One
FOUNDER || Eliss Cuttingthorne
DIVINE || Jax

INTRODUCTION

A collective of individuals willing to form an alliance for risks and riches. As time takes it toll on Altera, the ashes of civilizations begin to scatter it's soil. The Court's objective is to hunt down what still remains and see what it has to offer. Followers of Jax and those merely interested in ruin hunting are invited to join, none are bound to stay nor halted from their own pursuits so long as they pose no risk to the court.
All that Glitters is Gold. Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained.

GOALS:

[x] A Collection of Stories
[x] "The Desert"

EVENTS:

[x] A Feast for Fools | The first event of many to come
[x] Searching Swamps | A challenging egg hunt

THE MANTLE OF CHANCE

Life seems to go well for them in small ways like they've someone looking out for their luck; cult members might find coins on the street more often, they might just miss stepping in an unpleasant puddle, etc.

THE DIVINE:

[x] Eliss Cuttingthorne
[x] Leofric Varyn
[x] Targ Vow

THE ALLIGNED

Aspiring Jax blessed or those who simply favour the god without the level of devotion.

THE PASSERBYS
The many who cross the paths of the unbounded

OOC
A bit of a cult and organization mixed in one. Those who follow/want to follow Jax are encourage to join but there is also part of it for people who just want to hunt some cool things or search for some cool loot. While the theme of helping Jax is present in everything, any heavy religious stuff will have their own events. The whole group is very loose in that way.

Poke me on Discord if you are interested or in the comments, or I guess in rp?

https://discord.gg/CfdUkGTp

60354f #864d35 #562f5f #c9a260

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
As time takes it toll on Altera, the ashes of civilizations begin to scatter it's soil. The Court's objective is to hunt down what still remains and see what it has to offer.
Come see Lana as soon as possible.
There are various riches-filled old cities and places Lana can tell you about that events team can easily base events off for you :D She can give you the leads.

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
Alright I've done some cleaning up

!! FOR THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED !!
A few have already reached out which is very kind so thank you

Here's how this is going to work. Posters exist or rumours etc. so it's fair to say your character is aware of it- they would also be aware it is thematic to Jax but you don't need to be devout

There are essentially two groups going here
THE DIVINE: Those who are in the CULT aspect of it (They would be the ones receiving the mantle)
- Blessed or Aspiring blessed of Jax
- Mages or characters not pursing blessed but still are Jax-aligned/Willing to help empower Jax

THE PASSING: Those who are in more of the GUILD aspect, interested in the events or quests that come from it
- Characters looking to explore stuff and possible get some loot out of it without necessarily being Jax aligned, ideally still tolerating the god at least a little
- Slot reserved when events occur​

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
Some small updates, I've also decided to make the discord public, if you're on the fence/just curious you're still good to join it it's mainly just used for event planning- nothing crazy

[ Discord Link ]

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
I'm going to fuel my ego and bump this again as we have some new players who may be interested in either Jax or just goofing around and treasure hunting for stuff, I think they links may be expires so poke me for it on discord

Si10k

Official Alteran
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
si10k
si10k
Legend
I'm going to fuel my ego and bump this again as we have some new players who may be interested in either Jax or just goofing around and treasure hunting for stuff, I think they links may be expires so poke me for it on discord
Hi, new player here that was summoned. What's your discord?