Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

crownings and partys

jamesh

Lord of Altera
We need more server party type events. Like crownings and birthday parties. I call for the admins to record everyones birthdays. You must be a month old member to be included.

Joel

Lord of Altera
we were meant to have a celebration/ceremony for squee in storm guard...then somone interrupted the plans....and 400 people?i only ever see like 30 people on at a time

jamesh

Lord of Altera
Yea theres no reason to have 400 people whitelisted...Inactive for more than a month should be removed. Perhaps send them a notification in their inbox on forums. Saying "you were removed from whitelist for inactivity. Please Reapply."

jamesh

Lord of Altera
On topic how about we have people who want their birthday celebrated post it under a section. That way admins don't have to list anything.

SqueeGurl

Le Original Queen
Frankly, the Admins have more to worry about than a little party for anyone's birthday.

Now, on the other hand, if YOU want to organize and throw parties for people feel free. The admin team is more focused on the smooth running of the server and making sure people follow the rules.

And while we have a large whitelist, we do have limited space on how many people can log in at a time. I don't see any harm in leaving all of those people on the whitelist. You are more than welcome to raise your concern about the list itself to Cherbert if you want.

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
Yea theres no reason to have 400 people whitelisted...Inactive for more than a month should be removed. Perhaps send them a notification in their inbox on forums. Saying "you were removed from whitelist for inactivity. Please Reapply."
And this would have what benefit?