Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Crm3998 - Dojiiri

Dragoon

Lord of Altera
Name: Yok-Dahriim
Nickname/Alias: Slade
Race: Dojiiri
Height: 6,7
Weight: 220
Hair: Black/white
Eyes:Yellow (glowing)
Skin: Brown (Dojiiri brown)
Identifying Marks: Scar down right eye
Appearance: Wolf-human
Strengths: Speed, muscle, athletics, Blade fighting
Weaknesses and fears: A cure for my disease
Religion and cults: Blademasterian
Profession: hunting/ fighting/ intimidation

Yok-Dahrim is first of all, Dojiiri, these are the wolf race. We are basically like werewolves, but more humane and smarter.(if you know elder scrolls (skyrim) we are like argonians and khajiits but of wolves.)

First of all let me explain on our race, Dojiiri is our race name, in human tongue it means "wolf-kin" many mistake us for werewolves, but we are far from. We are a tribal race, and much peaceful. We try to avoid war even though we are strong and would be excellent at it. But what makes us more powerful, is our transformation. On blood moon nights [or as your kind calls it "dark moons"]
we transform into much more then a werewolf we become Domara [wolf monster] much more powerful and aggresive then a werewolf ( I will do my statistics on that later ) and we become more feral and lose reason. Our kind worships the Aeon-Blade-Master, in our tongue it is Adak-Yok-Dahriim, the all powerful god of all, who carved thei land of earth with thei blade.
Now onto my story,

Yok-Dahriim, was born Night, 127 12:67:127
Named after the Blademaster, his parents had great told of his future. Yok's village was being attacked when he was born, and was forced to leave the village on a small sail boat, carved by his great grandmother. he sees his parents waving away while he floats away.(more to come later)