Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[ Council Candidate ] Voting Season

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron

-=] ◯ [=-

Another Poster Joins the Board...

Ladies and Gentlemen, Citizens and Strangers. My name is Eliss Cuttingthorne and I have decided to run for the council here (you can hold your applause)
I myself have lived in the Landing for Gods know how long. From the slums to the noble district, I’ve gotten used to the different crowds that stick around here.
Now let’s cut the context and get to the part you all care about. Why me?

Well, I want people to have the chance to break out of their cycle and meet each other. Break the bloody social walls and let the man who smells like fish get a chance to shake hands with the woman wearing far too much powder on her face. Gatherings without the need for some special occasions, chances for you to meet someone new.

Believe me, I’ve complained about this city just as much as you lot all have so I understand.
It’s a hellhole
But it’s our hellhole.

- E. C

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend

Well, I want people to have the chance to break out of their cycle and meet each other. Break the bloody social walls and let the man who smells like fish get a chance to shake hands with the woman wearing far too much powder on her face. Gatherings without the need for some special occasions, chances for you to meet someone new.
Forget the council, Eliss should start a snarky matchmaking service.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
welp, he has Lana's vote-- she'll have noticably less powder on her face in the future.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
duck season

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
[!]

The exact same few posters begin to appear again, some worn from before with holes where it had been nailed to a board last season

He cares about unnecessary resource waste people

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
[!]

Only a few seem intact enough to read but they're pinned back up baby