Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Cool cartoony minecraft guy

floopguy10

Lord of Altera
Well i decided to post this, because i found it fun and cool to make :D so this is my little cartoony Oliver that i made :) i can also do some request, if you guys really want one of these, otherwise this is just to show off my creation :3

Attachments

floopguy10

Lord of Altera
....I just impressed myself so bad... i just finished up one more for my friend on another server, he wanted his skin sneaking up behind the main admin with two knives ( dont ask me i dont know why :I ) and it turned out Fantastic!

Attachments

floopguy10

Lord of Altera
Alright from now on I need everyones Minecraft username, because to find a good pose i need to search up the skin =) so tell me all your minecraft usernames from here on out :3

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Draw me! :D IGN is BLargtheAwesome. I'd like it if I could be twirling around a small knife/dagger in one of my hands.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
And seth could be punching you in the Groin! c:<
I'd also like one where I'm kicking Seth like a football... :p

Edit: And one where I'm starting a fight between a polar bear, two ezioi, and my magical great-Uncle VS Seth and some random(s).