Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster Commission for Witchlings and Sorcerers

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron

- = [ ! ] = -
Pamphlets are spread across the kingdom of Aethel Deira, written in common and elven:

I am searching for a team of practitioners to the arcane ways, ready to brave themselves in the name of research.
I require one member of each school of the arcane, or enough individuals to articulate a fully sophisticated understanding
of a school. The details pertaining to this endeavor are to be discussed in person.

If you have any interest whatsoever and have the least requirement of being sparked, I encourage
you to seek me out. If not for anything else, I offer a stipend of 10,000 radiants to each individual
that helps me achieve my goal.

Signed,
Albert Rehalia, Captain of Forthyr's Rock​

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Depending on what you desire, Evenfall is open to all wiith Tribunes of all arcane proficiency. Tell us what it is you desire and decision shall be considered.

~Lady Lana of Evenfall Academy

LuxTop

Legend of Altera
An envelop is sent to the aforementioned address, a crimson eye is branded upon its surface, with singed ends of paper awaiting to be unfolded.
The seal
9194d4f5f2accd14c69b161d8205c6f2.jpg
Inside, a letter signed in cursive, in gold, reads:

Captain Albert Rehalia,
I, Reinhard Blud,
May be of assistance to the project,
Should it be your personal one or one of Aethel Deira.
Send reply to Mockingbay's Tavern.