Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Chastening of the Hounds

Sir Arc

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Sir_Arc
Sir_Arc
Mystic
+

To those of Herenii and Strand

This rebellion in Eldpoint is the awakening of a people that have existed beneath the heel of outsiders. Those that do not share of their traditions and those that do not care for their way of life.

Is it not ironic that when a people finally unite against this religious discrimination, casting off the bonds of human imperialism, they are met with the sword from those that claim to champion the cause of the downtrodden. It is no coincidence that this should happen, for these emboldened puppets serve only one purpose. To secure an existence for humanity, for they subscribe to the idea of human imperialism. A land where the minority is not under the yoke of the human hand is a land that they truly fear.

Within the shallow crevices of their minds these leaders envision themselves champions of that which is good and honorable. Let me paint a more realistic picture.
You are rabid hounds, desperately guarding over your domains of fleas and ticks. You would clamor to threaten those willing to sacrifice everything for a chance at racial freedom.

Like mangey mutts you bark and lunge at that which provokes you in the slightest. And so you sit upon your haunches, foaming at the mouth as your pen scribbles madly upon parchment. Willing to cast away lives because your worldview is not universally accepted. Your notions of family and honor are only veils for your true purpose, to keep all intelligent beings under the yoke of a human peace. Like simple uncivilized savages, you are only driven by this false promise of a human peace.

I call upon you to renounce your pathetic proclamations and seek to salvage what scrapes of dignity you can draw from this embarrassing engagement.

Signed,
Peter sig.png
Blorbis83 Samiwashere Emmaway

Last edited:

Reedie

The wrong.
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Reedie_
Reedie_
Legend
To secure an existence for humanity, for they subscribe to the idea of human imperialism. A land where the minority is not under the yoke of the human hand is a land that they truly fear.
Like simple uncivilized savages, you are only driven by this false promise of a human peace.
the rebellion is silver elves against humans though, not humans?

.. maybe I'm not understanding the metaphor here

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
This is the most eloquently written misunderstanding of a situation I've ever seen. I'd be confused but I'm more just impressed by the prose.

Sir Arc

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Sir_Arc
Sir_Arc
Mystic
the rebellion is silver elves against humans though, not humans?

.. maybe I'm not understanding the metaphor here
He's taking the side of the silver elves. Calling out the leaders, i.e. Herenii and Strand.

Last edited:

Reedie

The wrong.
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Reedie_
Reedie_
Legend
Taking the side of the racist silver elves that took over the city, or the silver elves that remained loyal to Leighton and his family .. ?

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Taking the side of the racist silver elves that took over the city, or the silver elves that remained loyal to Leighton and his family .. ?
I think he is taking the side of the racist silver elves and the new regime. :D