Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Character Artwork

matyio

The original mute
Don't take this the wrong way, but are you still doing mine? Or did you find it too interesting or difficult to do? Tbh I don't care either way, just curious.

matyio

The original mute
New character, same skin. I tried to make a new one a couple of times preferred current one. And I just want it to look slightly scary? Daunting? Not sure if I'm using the right word.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Yeah that looks better than the one I did thanks again! :D

matyio

The original mute
Just had a look through, and two things. I can't tell who half of em are (rp character ignorance alert) and they are as good as always.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Bette, put me at the lowest place on your list, please. I would love to have a hand drawn picture of Rosa, but since you already made a paint one, there's no need to hurry. Look a bit back in this thread for my post.

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
:p yes the two evil ones is Shadowsmalls and Justshadow! Oh and forgot to mention that im working on Deadpresses too. Oh and sorry Darko i totally forgot you :D

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
What the.. just looked at deadpress' one and.. what is that long thin line? :eek: i think i allready got the answer.. *looks at her hair* ooops...