Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Character Artwork

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Faces............ Faces......................... *goes pale*
Why did God have to give us faces?!!?!?!

jrk190

Legend of Altera
Oh! Oh! Oh! Can I have one Bette? I need to do some as well, but with school and whatnot, I've been busy. I need to do Gibble's picture, then I'll do one of you! ^_^

jrk190

Legend of Altera
Alright, I totally understand! I've been doing a Web Design/ Digital Media class, so I've actually been coding a page for Funera... I think it might actually work out well!

matyio

The original mute
Bette how's mine coming along, xenais backstory is coming along ok, though it wont be portable for a while.

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
Lemme introduce you guys to some details on the drawings :D
Rhaegar, see what thingy he is holding in his hand? And does anybody see the background? And another effect, if you hold you hand over the werewolf part, you see a boy, hold your hand over the human part (AND remove hand from other part) And you'll see a werewolf! :D

*sidenote* Does anybody see the creeper face on Legion's right/left arm?

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
Um, I guess I could post this one.. It's an idea I had, and I made this sort of, manga/anime people :p I quite like the style.. Not gonna be the only one :D

Attachments