Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster Blacklist their existance from me!

Manakamana

Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Manakaman
Manakaman
Patron
[The poster is written in Elvish and Common]

To those reading this poster, I would advise for your help in keeping Aleksei Ivanov, Matthias Von Ivanov, Melarue and Sophie away from my presence.
Sophie, Melarue and Matthias have caused me enough trouble and I'd prefer taking my worries, stresses and knowledge to my jobs.
The mere reason I added Aleksei to this list is merely because I rather not look at him after gaining issues with his son.

This is no means a bounty, I just wish to keep all of those people out of my life for the time being as I have better things to worry about.

3D Olive Branch Wax Seal Stamp.png

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
“sophie is dead

who is this”

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
I’m gonna make a poster to blacklist Edouard2000 ’s characters. I don’t want to see Edger’s nasty ass ponytail or Kaelin’s lil orphan face

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
Under the poster a post is made in elegantly written Elvish.

"If there is no bounty then I do not see the means as to why this has been posted. Keep them away from yourself or remove yourself from the area."

Manakamana

Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Manakaman
Manakaman
Patron
Under the poster a post is made in elegantly written Elvish.

"If there is no bounty then I do not see the means as to why this has been posted. Keep them away from yourself or remove yourself from the area."
In a squiggly line as response to the writing, covering up the message Followed with cursive writing. 'Tell that to the people who seem to follow me about."

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
In a squiggly line as response to the writing, covering up the message Followed with cursive writing. 'Tell that to the people who seem to follow me about."
"If you are having that much of a problem, go else where. If they have a problem with you I doubt they are following you."

Manakamana

Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Manakaman
Manakaman
Patron
"If you are having that much of a problem, go else where. If they have a problem with you I doubt they are following you."
The poster gets replaced entirely with a cleaned one. Seems the person who put it up didn't want it covered in unwanted writing.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
On a leisurely stroll on this fine autumn evening, an aging statesman carries a basket of fresh cabbages from the market. His gaze rests on this here poster mentioning his boss. His eyes dart to a cabbage and then the poster. This overpaid fellow spends the rest of his afternoon sketching a picture of the finest cabbage he had picked in crisp charcoal pencil upon the parchment.

He departs shortly thereafter.

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
On a leisurely stroll on this fine autumn evening, an aging statesman carries a basket of fresh cabbages from the market. His gaze rests on this here poster mentioning his boss. His eyes dart to a cabbage and then the poster. This overpaid fellow spends the rest of his afternoon sketching a picture of the finest cabbage he had picked in crisp charcoal pencil upon the parchment.

He departs shortly thereafter.

Goldbeean

Legend of Altera
Villager
Goldbeean
Goldbeean
Villager
Someone who probably likes making fun of Nilsa puts up a tiny note near the cabbages

"Ah, a lover's quarrel

Hire a mercenary."

Baron2537

Lord of Altera
At some hour around noon, the mighty Earthspawn approaches the notice board. Reading several in place as he attempts to catch up on happenings while he was away at Bol'tn'thar. This particular notice catches his eye eventually. Reading over it, noting words like "keep all of those people out of my life" as a request for a mercenary or body guard, though he sees no name. Unfamiliar with the seal marking the parchment. Big Green scratches his jaw in consideration before shrugging and moving along. Unsure who was asking for help.