Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Benjamin's character profile

benjei123

Loyal Servant of Altera
Name: Benjamin
Nickname/Alias: Benj
Race: Half Human Half Elf
Height: 6ft 2 inch
Weight: 13 stone
Hair: Reddie-brown with green tips
Eyes: Black pupils with no irises
Skin: I have pale skin from my elf heritage
Identifying Marks: The green tips on my hair and my blue amulet
Appearance: I will always be wearing my mage robes and leather shoes and my gray trousers
Strengths: My magic is my main strength but i am not to bad with a bow
Weaknesses and fears: My fear is elf hunters, my elf mother was captured and tortured continuously when I was but a boy and then finally, killed
Religion and cults: I believe in all the gods of the realms and worship the good ones
Profession: I am a mage of Uthrandir

Benjamin was a happy lad as a child. His mother, an elf, was always with him, teaching him new and fantastical things. His father, a human, he did not know. He had never to his comprehensive knowledge met the man, nor did he have any wish to. He was content with his livelihood as it was.

Then one day, it all changed.

A group of men dressed in complete black arrived at the town brandishing torches and swords; they approached menacingly and purposefully. They began lighting the town up, burning everything in their path to ashes. People ran and screamed - they were hacked down before they had any real chance of escape. Benjamin's mother, having caught sight of the mysterious attackers, grabbed Benjamin and led him out the back of their cosy house; the last time he would see it in its full glory. They took nothing with them but their own fear, although Benjamin was too young to truly understand the horror of what was occurring. His mother pulled him to the back entrance of the town, trying to take him away from the rapidly burning remnants of the town. However, they were met by several other men cloaked in darkness, whom had escaped her sight. They grabbed her and she screamed, louder than anything that Benjamin had heard in his life. Frightened, he backpedalled and stumbled, falling down a conveniently located hill; dirt tracks crumbling down behind him. The men did not bother chasing the young half-elf, as he was no threat to them nor their order. Benjamin watched as they tortured his frail, vulnerable mother and finally slaughtered her mercilessly. His eyes were scarred by these horrific images and were... altered. The pure evil from this act merged with his innocent soul to change him, his eyes showing this. His pupils became a pure black, the same hue as the men's cloaks, and his irises vanished.
Several hours after the elf-hunters had finished with the village, Benjamin crawled back up the slope to find carnage and mayhem awaiting him. Bodies were strewn around the place, and rubble covered the ground. A thin layer of dust remained from the destruction. Benjamin saw all this and more, his mind tainted with the poisons of mankind. He walked on, past the remains of his birth-town and began wandering aimlessly.
Many years later, Benjamin had become a strong half-elf capable of utilising the magics of the land to his own will. He was adept with a bow, although his swordsman skills were rather dire. Upon entering the realm of Altera along his journey, he had become accustomed to a strange sensation in his mind. Almost like a voice, beckoning to him. It whispered to him occasionally, but he dismissed this as purely his own imagination. However, over time, this voice became stronger and stronger. He intermittently blacked out, and when he came to found himself in a place he did not recognise, seldom without several animal carcasses nearby. He was worried about these happenings, concerned for his own wellbeing.

One day, he was walking and his mind was filled with only the voice of the thing. It shouted, clamoured for blood. He stumbled on, acting oblivious to the ruinous nature of this calling. His eyes flashed with darkness periodically, and he shuffled onward drearily, as though dreaming. He appeared to emerge within the walls of a pristine town, blaring music coming from within the walls of a structure in front of him. He staggered through the doors, and came across a party of mostly white-robed people. He then collapsed to the ground, and saw nothing.

When he came to, a wizard greeted his eyes. He notified Benjamin of his name, Zane Celmer, and he came to find out that he was being possessed by a demon. However, the wizard had assisted him by taking him to the leader of this town, which he called Uthrandir, and they had removed the evil embodiment from his being. Benjamin decided that he would stay with these people, to learn more of their ways and maybe one day become like them. Their magic was clearly strong, as he believed his was. So he would fit in here.

He excelled as a scribe in Uthrandir, but one fateful day, he fell at port silver, waking up with no memory of Uthrandir or the kind and wise monks, and believed he was a full elf. He awoke in a heap on the floor with a crowd around him, he was scared, he ran off into the distance and found a town, and still lives there to this day, with new friends. He made a new life for himself in a quiet town believing he was a full elf.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Kinda necro, but I would change a few things, like adding what you have done since these incidents, it's been a few months...

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Look at my character profile, I'm writing a diary page whenever something interesting has happened in RP.
Also, I've noticed that there haven't been any profile approve-thingies going on the last few months. Maybe it's an idea to get that back, since there are some great RP'ers on this server.
I hope a mod will read this and I would be glad to help them with approving the good profiles.