Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Missing Astrid Viltarin

Manakamana

Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Manakaman
Manakaman
Patron
COMMISSION_ Elyon by MartinaSaviane on DeviantArt.jpg

Astrid Quinn Viltarin

Mage Profile: [Not for a while}
ASTRIDS THEME: Song

General Information

Name: Astrid Quinn Viltarin
Other Names: Quinn, Winter
Titles: Ormamentalist, Navigator

Race: Human - Kaltic
Sexuality: Pan
Current Residence: Storms landing Tavern
Relationship Status: Single
Social Status: Noblewoman

Physical Appearance

Height: 5 foot 5 inches
Weight: 140lbs
Eye Colour: Avocado green
Skin Colour: Pale - slightly tanned
Hair Colour: raven black. Dyed Via formist, previously dark Brunette.
Hair Style: Often down or in a braid, the left side of her hair is shaved.

Complexion: Clear-ish
Posture: usually standing up straight.
Scars: A large burn mark is on the left side of her face from forehead to chin

Voice: Norwegian Accent. She always sounds a little tired but trying to seem happy.

Personality

Likes: Spicy food, sea food, food. (She’s food driven), seax’s and battle axes, Cats and wolves. A good smoke
Dislikes: Overly sweet foods, Mead, rum, scotch. Skraagnites unless they prove themselves, jishrimites unless they prove themselves.

Strengths: De-escalating situations, combat. Flower crowns.
Weaknesses: Cats, wolves, the injured. Children.

Fears: Being alone, spiders.
Values: companionship, honesty.

Education: Homeschooled, went to a public school, a riding school and then went back to homeschooling for the art of combat.

Languages:

Rede - Fluent(⁵/⁵)
Elvish - Beginner (²/⁵)
Common - intermediate (³/⁵)

General Attitude: Welcoming, willing to talk and butt into conversations
Religious Inclination: Kind of goes for Korog but she’s a bit of a filthy casual
General Sociability: Enjoys the company of others but also likes her alone time.

Short Term Goals:

¤Find a craft she's interested in
¤Get A new horse
¤Get a permanent residence
¤Practice Common

Long Term Goals:
¤Get a love life
¤get married

¤Become a mage

Possessions

Wardrobe:
Often in cloaks, furs, boots, gambesons and pants. She often strays from dresses.
Tattoos: She has a leaf and sword tattoo on her right shoulder to her elbow.
Jewelry: None

Pets/Animals: Bjorn - Pet Dog
Owned Homes: Queensport (Current)

Carried Inventory: Medkit, Sketchbook, canteen and sleeping bag.
General Inventory: A little bit of everything almost
General Wealth: A decent allowance from her fathers will.

Health

Illnesses: Hyperventilation
Allergies: Algae
Injuries: A large burn scar on the left side of her face

Eating Habits: Eats almost anything
Exercise Habits: Works out occasionally

Memory: Okay (ADD)

Unhealthy Habits: compares herself to her peers too often
Drinking Habits: Always has ale or beer with her meals and often a side of water.

History

Birthplace:
Stoltfar
Childhood: She helped her mother with sewing, alchemy and tending to the garden and the house for basic knowledge.
Teen Years: Began taking alchemy more seriously and trained with her father in the hands of combat with a battle Axe. Going to a riding school and a regular higher-class school, making friends.
Adulthood: She takes part in as many fights as possible and takes her interest into Arcane means.

Family History: She grew up in Stoltfar but her parents got divorced so she often left Stoltfar to see her father between queensport and stoltfar to continue her training. Her dad has always had issues with lung cancer which was passed on to her. She is an only child.

Past Places of Residences: Stoltfar, Blackrush
Places Traveled: From north down to the east and over to Storms Landing as of late.

Combat

Peaceful or violent:
Neutral.

Weaponry: Seax and or battle axe.
Combat Training: Combat training in hand to hand and melee. Combat Horse Riding

Relationships

Relevant Family Members:

Mother - (alive)(NPC)

“This woman has taught me a lot about the importance of surrender, understanding, fortune, discipline and looking after myself and others. I hold her above all else. Thank you for bringing me to this world, Mother.”

Father - (deceased)
“A man of wisdom and strength, I look up to him with my life and I hope I can make him proud. May Valiant allow you to rest easy, Father.”

Aunt - (deceased)
“The kindest woman I’ve had as a family figure, I hope Sallana takes care of her within the afterlife.”

Romantic Interest:

Trusted Friends:
Fjord Valdisson
“You are one of my greatest friends, and I’m happy to hold my life to yours. I hope to never face you on the battlefield. Allow me to lay my life for you.”

Friendly With:
Iseabail
“A woman of great stature, she reminds me of home with how she speaks Rede. It’s quite a welcoming feeling and I certainly wish to keep my ties with her.”

Lana
"I aim to be sparked by her.. as mages call it, I just hope she agrees. She's quite the scholar."

Frost
"Very short conversation, I was directed to her when I mentioned to my companion about magic.. This woman knows her stuff."

Laicelem
"He seems well. Only spoke with him once but I'm sure there will be more times. Quite too in some fashion.."

Loose Acquaintances:
Valtae
“A lovely woman, only met her once through Fjord. I wish her luck with Fjord, he’s a handful.”

Disfavored Individuals:

Hated:

<!> Wary Of:

Last edited:

Manakamana

Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Manakaman
Manakaman
Patron
Relationships

Relevant Family Members:

Mother - (alive)(NPC)

“This woman has taught me a lot about the importance of surrender, understanding, fortune, discipline and looking after myself and others. I hold her above all else. Thank you for bringing me to this world, Mother.”

Father - (deceased)
“A man of wisdom and strength, I look up to him with my life and I hope I can make him proud. May Valiant allow you to rest easy, Father.”

Aunt - (deceased)
“The kindest woman I’ve had as a family figure, I hope Sallana takes care of her within the afterlife.”

Romantic Interest:

Trusted Friends:
Fjord Valdisson
“You are one of my greatest friends, and I’m happy to hold my life to yours. I hope to never face you on the battlefield. Allow me to lay my life for you.”

Friendly With:
Iseabail
“A woman of great stature, she reminds me of home with how she speaks Rede. It’s quite a welcoming feeling and I certainly wish to keep my ties with her.”

Lana
"I aim to be sparked by her.. as mages call it, I just hope she agrees. She's quite the scholar."

Frost
"Very short conversation, I was directed to her when I mentioned to my companion about magic.. This woman knows her stuff."

Laicelem
"He seems well. Only spoke with him once but I'm sure there will be more times. Quite too in some fashion.."

Loose Acquaintances:
Valtae
“A lovely woman, only met her once through Fjord. I wish her luck with Fjord, he’s a handful.”

Disfavored Individuals:

<!> Wary Of:

Hated:

Last edited:

Manakamana

Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Manakaman
Manakaman
Patron
Holllyyy shittttt I actually changed the formatttt are you proud of me yet?

It's basic as fuck I know, fight me.