Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Artesia Vaneme - A Scholar Scorned

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
Interesting observation of all the three times Artesia has gotten drunk, each instance has involved Nylarii in some way. Not intentional at all.

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend

I drew a sketch of Artesia today and I thought id throw it up here. I dont really do a lot of art so im sort of out of practice. Also she has no eyes, she needs no eyes, e̳͓͓̘̝̼͡ͅy͚͇̟̙e̙̺̣̻͘s̤̳͉̠ ͖̯̫͚̘̼̻a͠r͇̞̖̩͞e̩̥̩ ̝̞̜͙̖͍͓f͓̲̺̀o̮͔͎͕̩r̸̟͖̞͇͍̫̞ ҉͉͙̩̤̺t̘̥͙͈͈̭͞h͉̱̯̮̲̥̜e̖͈͖ ̩̺͖̣̰͔u͍̭͓͜n̬̘͕a͍̲̣̤̦̫w̳̪͚a̯̼k̻̞̺̱̟̜̠e̥͙͖̰̟̰̠n͡e͉d̥̞̼͘ ͎͎̣̰͈̙͝

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
Added a final, slightly sad, maybe a little edgy, addition to "Whats hip-happenin with Artesia"

I wanted closure on the character, though maybe someday Ill bring her back, I love the little creepo.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
-Apon returning to Thiil after a long time away, she has discovered that Aracena has passed away. She no longer sees the purpose in interacting with others as it usually brings pain, and has chosen to live alone for the rest of her days.
;-;