Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Artesia Vaneme - A Scholar Scorned

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
Artesia considered staying behind in the old lands, but she decided to escape to the new lands on one depatrting ships.

Juuuuust incase I feel like playing her again.

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
I really dont like throwing away old things and since im going to revamp the entire character profile I NEED to preserve the original

Artesia Vaneme-The Strange One

"Artesia, you generally make me uncomfortable."

Character’s full name: Artesia Vaneme
Birth date: 9th of sunlight
Race: Elf

Physical appearance
How old does he/she appear: Mid 20’s
Weight: 115lbs
Height: 5’8”
Appearance: Artesia is of average height by elf standards, and has excellent posture. She is in very good shape as she has a good workout regimen. She wears very fancy looking glasses with a crescent moon design. She usually wears heavy layers of darker clothing. Artesia keeps her black hair grown out to about her mid back, and makes sure that its as straight as possible.
Voice: Voice
Physical disabilities: Bad eyesight, requires glasses, allergic to Nakat
Musics:
Im waiting so long... waiting so long...

(beautiful art by my friend Porky/PlushRush)

Personality

Artesia is a very strange individual, she tends to be fairly distant from most people, as she Is quite shy around other people, though this has changed greatly with the help of an amazing friend. She gets nervous easily, and is very easily startled, preferring to live in quiet places like Thiil, away from crying babies and loud animals. Her sense of humor is… very dark, and sometimes it can be hard to tell if shes even joking. She does not know how to express her love to other people, and though she has certainly gotten better with the help of her friend, she can still be quite awkward.

There is one person in Artesias life that she values more than any other, and that is her friend Aracena. Artesia is practically obsessed with the woman, and wants to spend as much time with her as possible, though more recently it seems Aracena isn’t as interested…

Goals

Immediate goals:
?
Long term goals: ?

Past

Hometown: Thirt
Type of childhood: Picked on by just about everyone, including her mother, for being a weirdo.
Childhood hero: Theodra
Dream job: Night Librarian (Because no one else would be around)
Education: Self-taught through reading
Religion: Silas, Theodra

Present

Current location: Nowhere
Currently living with: No one
Religion: Theodra, Silas, Shalherana

Family

Mother: Glacaeu Vaneme
Relationship with her: Glacaeu was always embarrassed by how unusual her daughter was, eventually disowning her

Favorites

Color: Black
Least favorite color: Pink
Food: Fish
Literature: Fiction
Form of entertainment: Reading
Mode of transportation: Fredrick the Horse RIP
Most prized possession: Journal

Habits

Hobbies: Reading, Cooking
How he/she would spend a rainy day: Reading
Drinks: Tea
What does he/she do too much of?: Reading
What does he/she do too little of?: Socializing
Nervous tics: Grits teeth, stutters, and breathes heavily
Usual body posture: Stands straight and dignified
Mannerisms: Strange evil sounding giggle
Peculiarities: Too many to count

Traits

Optimist or pessimist?: Pessimist
Introvert or extrovert?: Introvert
Daredevil or cautious?: Cautious
Logical or emotional?: Emotional
Disorderly and messy or methodical and neat?: Methodical and neat
Prefers working or relaxing?: Working
Confident or unsure of himself/herself?: Unsure
Animal lover?: No

Self-perception

How he/she feels about himself/herself: “Im a weirdo, I should try and act more normal.”
One word the character would use to describe self: “Weird… no ‘quirky’”
One paragraph description of how the character would describe self: "Im a weirdo, I don't understand how other people work, and I often say the wrong things to them. I make rash decisions that usually turn out poorly. I also get worked up over things really easily, oh and I fantasize about things a lot, then when those fantasy's dont come true I get heartbroken. On the plus side im very loyal to those I trust, and id do anything to keep them happy."
What does the character consider his/her best personality trait?: “Im very loyal, just let me love you!”
What does the character consider his/her worst personality trait?: “I usually don’t think out my decisions…”
What does the character consider his/her best physical characteristic?: “Ive got pretty hair I guess, not sure why anyone would chase after a woman for her hair though…”
What does the character consider his/her worst physical characteristic?:“I always have an ugly facial expression, I look like death."
How does the character think others perceive him/her: “Everyone probably thinks im a weirdo,
What would the character most like to change about himself/herself: “I want to be… ‘normal’”

Relationships with others

Opinion of other people in general: Usually terrified of social interaction. Is only comfortable talking with people who share similar interests
Does the character hide his/her true opinions and emotions from others?: Yes but she usually does a poor job of it

Relations

"Remember that friends dont abandon each other."

Aracena: Aracena has shatters Artesias heart. The person that she used to love and obsess over, shes different. She seems annoyed with Artesia, like shes tired of putting up with her quirks and mannerisms, or has she always been this way, and she just couldn't handle pretending to like her anymore? Artesia wants to go back to her friend, but perhaps she should just stay away for now...
Athryl: Being Aracenas husband, Athryl is high up on the list of people Artesia trusts. Artesia has a lot of respect for him and his mastery of alchemy.
Nylarii: Artesia has finally spoken to Nylarii, and is overjoyed that she isnt angry with her over being gone for so long, though Artesia is still far to nervous to tell Nylarii how she feels about her.
Vevila: Vevila traveled with Artesia to go see Aracena, and anyone who would selflessly try and help Aracena is a friend of Artesia.
Kopii: Artesia likes Kopii a fair bit, he is a well behaved child, something that Artesia rarely encounters. He certainly comes up with some weird nicknames, but its nothing rude, or mean.
Cael and Ahab: Theyre nice children, though they argue a lot. Artesia dosnt usually like young children, but these two she likes, probably because they are Aracenas children.
(Almost)Everyone: Artesia is not a very social person, and is terrified of speaking to strangers, though with help from Aracena she has gotten a bit better at socializing.

SICK SHOUTS OUT:
Icefire for the sick skin
Niah and Elz for being kool kidz

INSIPARTIONS: Tharja (Fire Emblem Awakening)
My in-game name is: nexscarecrow

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
Trimmed things down with a lot of room to expand as I play her more! Woo!

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
> Misandrist
> Friends all men