Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Apr 18] Unsettling Ride

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓
═──────────────────═

1648851013550.png

░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓
═──────────────────═

Unsettling Ride
A carriage heads northwards, towards the Rifts. Word's reached that something troubles the passengers heading to and fro...
The Landing sends an objective to hired hands- to safely send supplies for miners.

When: April 18, Monday. Starts 4pm pst / 7pm est
Where: The path to the Rift
Who: Unclaimed. Please post below if you want to claim it, and with what party members. I will be choosing a party leader and their group who hasn't had a chance to interact with Part I of the Arc, yet. --- You're also welcome to just sign up in case no party forms. Or make it known you're interested in joining a party here.
Rating: Violent. Combat oriented.

5/6:

+Storm Catalyst
+Armund Luam
+Maple Opal
+Briarwood Retro
+Karn Catanomical

Last edited:

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
Reaching Hand is interested, but a party that hasn''t interacted with the event chain yet can have it. Just putting this here in case no party shows interest

Last edited:

AzureKnights

Lord of Altera
Hero
AzureKnights
AzureKnights
Hero
I'll claim it in case others are unavailable. Realmsguard members who've been in the last event.

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I appreciate it- though if I don't get any other individual or group signup, I'll table this. The first Arc events are more to introduce things- some events may be similar, some different. - It'll allow me to focus and start the next arc. Giving it another few days!

joshun

Loyal Servant of Altera
Patron
joshun
joshun
Patron
I'm interested in going; however, my only issue is time constraints.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I'll be passing around a time picker if there's enough people who sign up. We'll figure it out if it works, then

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
I'll sign Storm up, provided I can make it

The_VALKYRIE

Lord of Altera
Legend
The_VALKYRIE
The_VALKYRIE
Legend
Hopefulky my research tocket comes through in tome for me to do a live test on the mist

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
Amund will go if no organized group that has yet to be involved claims

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Amund will go if no organized group that has yet to be involved claims
Melarue is Amund's best friend and would like to attend/follow him if there are no issues : )
(I went to a library event already so I'm fine if not but I figured I'd put my name up regardless)

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
What's your character ign?

Melarue is Amund's best friend and would like to attend/follow him if there are no issues : )
(I went to a library event already so I'm fine if not but I figured I'd put my name up regardless)
I'll let the first group head in for this one, but thankye

Will start sending event date timers. Maybe with a set date, the rest of the group can fill in.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
March 18, Monday. Starts 4pm pst / 7pm est
The day is chosen. Slots still open for those who haven't attended these events at all. Will open it back to those signed up as individual queue members

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
The day is chosen. Slots still open for those who haven't attended these events at all. Will open it back to those signed up as individual queue members
April 18th?

Adam/Byrne

Adam
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Byrne_Nisovin
Byrne_Nisovin
Legend
Hellmann has attended a event, but I would be interested in attending with her! So my name is struck here in case any slots remain open.

Catanomical

Lord of Altera
Catanomical
Catanomical
Evil
Karn will see this as an opportunity to investigate things. Have not been in any of the events yet.