Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Applications for Villagers

Status
Not open for further replies.

junungi darklight

I think I might like it here
Application
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:1darklight

Why you are here: to avenge the destruction of my circle and to begin making amends for my past.

Wycroe

Legend of Altera
Name: Wycroe

Reason for Being Here: My family has long toiled under the oppressive rulers of Altera, with no form of thanks or defense from the evil creatures that rule the land! I will avenge this injustice, and once the King is under my sword, demand an apology and recompense!

arussell232

Loyal Servant of Altera
Name: Arussell232

Why are you here: The world has changed, Too long have I stood by and watched things burn. We must change the world with our own hands. Corrupt Lords sit in there towers and grow rich while the everyday man scrapes for enough silver to buy bread. Someone has to change things why not I?

camopheonyx2011

Lord of Altera
Name: Camri Nox (camopheonyx2011)

Why you are here: The oppression of the dark elves must come to an end. The high elves and their allies will pay for the troubles they have caused our great nation and the Brotherhood must stand strong to avenge those who have fallen to defend our honor.

jamesh

Lord of Altera
Application
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Jameshearts

Why you are here: This is a server wide event right? This is going up on youtube? So I'm here to support hollowworld and it's rp events :D Also i would like to kill a certain someone :p

Arkkaine

Admiral of the Warstrom Fleet
Name: Arkkaine

Why You Are Here: When night falls throughout the land, we villagers are left, out in the cold to fend for ourselves. To defend our homes from the beasts and horrors that roam the night, and all the while, the Kings (and queen :p) are tucked up in their warm kingly beds, in their big kingly castles. They do not care for us, so it is time that we, as a people rise up to end this Tyranny, for the freedom of all that is good and right in this world.

Joel

Lord of Altera
Name: joely999
Why you are here: to stand up for my town and its people. To help them fight so they no longer fear missing there protection rents

Hunter_Ocato

Loyal Servant of Altera
Name:Hunter_Ocato
Why you are here: to fight for my fellow villagers and to rise up against the tyranny that has it's iron grasp around our freedom!!

YTGB

Villager
Name:Keioki808

Why you are here: The king made my father work his whole life and for what food!! At dawn i will fight for my familys fredom!!!!!

gte22

Villager
Name: gte999

Why you are here: To seek vengance on the lords and nobility by besting them in battle.

xFreshKilla

Villager
Name: xFreshKilla

Why you are here: I am here to fight for the rebellion! Too long has thy family and fellow villagers been oppressed by this so called "King." We shall raise our swords against the unjust rule of this tyrant, for the rebellion!

Status
Not open for further replies.