Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application - goaliebw [Approved - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

goaliebw

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:

goaliebw

2. Your real name:

Braeden W

3. Age:

4. Gender:

Male.

5. Country:

Canada

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

Yes

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I love how everyone is dedicated to play in a role, it shows how serious this server is. As for past role playing games, I've played Fable, Skyrim, LOTRO and love them all.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

One of my biggest interests is hockey. I coach a minor hockey team here in my city and still play on an adult league team. I've had to stop playing junior hockey because I've started university and choose an education over pursuing hockey further. I am taking engineering at my university which has been a pain! I do love math and solving problems. I love to lend a hand whenever I can, I am Canadian... it's what we do! Although, I don't really like to get help (like every guy). I will speak my mind, if I don't like something someone does, they will know. None of that complaining behind their back. Another interest of mine is video games. I have recently just got into Skyrim... terrible since i have exams coming up soon haha. What else... well i am hilarious, amazing and very very modest!:p jk​

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

sorry no pics guys and gals!​

10. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

I love making circuits. Pistons are a great tool of mine. Some of my creations include, retracting bridge, self repairng castle wall, cannon, combo lock, double doors and auto harvester of sugarcane. Trying to make an elevator write now, will get it sooner or later!​

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

yes

Status
Not open for further replies.