Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

application for whitelist [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RooieBakkes

Villager
1. Your minecraft username:
RooieBakkes

2. Age:

3. Gender:
Male.

4. Country
The Netherlands.

5. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before joining, and use our Tome of Citizenship to look up any questions you might have. Do you also agree to consult these two guides before asking any questions ingame or on the forums ?
Yes I read them and agree.

6. Provide an in-character introduction. If you don't know what in-character means then this server is not for you. Don't just provide a couple of lines - be thorough and show us your roleplaying skills.
My name is going to be: James
I am a farmer and I build a bit.
He is allergic for cat´s and loves dogs.
He is afraid of lava and bet harvest.
He doesn´t like apples and pork chops.
He love´s nature and I´s afraid of slimes.
He love´s cow´s and chickens, he like to eat them as well.
He hate it when it rains and like to swim after work.
I love to talk to people and I’m a good shopkeeper.
I love to share things and love to help other people.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
Well I’m Luutzen.
I like to play minecraft and I love to join the server.
I play football and I love to make butty full buildings as well I like farming in minecraft.
But building is one of my best skills in minecraft I like to farm build and I don’t like or equally hate griefing and griefers.
There are not many thing you can make me mad white but I can´t stand people who say cancer for nothing and I don’t like just be a jerk as well I love to share things and I like to help in minecraft and in real. I live to give people stuff or work for them but mostly I like to make people happy.
I like to make friend and I usually make much friends on a server.
And I like to learn new things and I like the discover new things as well.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
No I don’t make video’s or pictures of my building

9. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?
Yes that I hope to join your server soon.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I had the to many items mod but i removed it so that can’t be a problem.

11. How did you find out about our server?
I know a person who already joint the server

12. Have you voted for us?
Not yet but I like to if I know how.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
6.Provide an in-character introduction. If you don't know what in-character means then this server is not for you. Don't just provide a couple of lines - be thorough and show us your roleplaying skills.

7.Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.