Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Apparantly he's not actually dead~!] Funeral: Jack the Barkeep

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
"Jack, stop sleeping face-first on the floor and get up, you've got people to serve.

Good, that's better. Geez Jack, if you'd have kept that up people would have already started planning your funeral..."

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
"Jack, stop sleeping face-first on the floor and get up, you've got people to serve.

Good, that's better. Geez Jack, if you'd have kept that up people would have already started planning your funeral..."
"Goddamnit, Jack, the ketchup trick hasn't been funny since the First Exodus."

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Cmon. We all knew he was secretly a murderer. In fact I walked in alone once and I tried exiting the doors and trapdoors and they wouldn't open. Jack was coming at Tybalt with a knife when Scar came in and saved him. But in the process Jack cut scars spinal cord. :heart:

Haroall

Lord of Altera
Can someone link his profile or a photo, I am having a hard time remembering what he looked like. PS. Is he dead or alive?

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
We're gonna bury him with a bell, just in case, right?

kaza125

Lord of Altera
Wow...
Honestly even though he was an NPC, Jack was a huge part of Marcus's life. Jack took him 'in' when he returned from his exile, he gave him job, he would always serve him up so dark ale and bacon :)
He is truly awesome :D