Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Anyone play?

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
My brother plays EvE and im thinkin about starting...BUT theres always a bjútífûl Butt.I live in Iceland so...i can go to the EvE fanfest :heart:

Kehza

Lord of Altera
After a while your character pays for it self, if you can get 400mil a month you can buy Plex (30 day subscription) so essentially when you get a high level, the game pays for itself. My character is almost at this stage :D

cole mertz

Villager
I really like the concept of EvE, but it has a huge learning curve and movement is a abit choppy. I'll prob just play out the 21 day trial some more.

Kehza

Lord of Altera
I just got a subscription for a month, anyone interested in playing? If so give me a pm

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
High level accounts pay for them selves unless you get together with a group of friends and fly round ships in nearly dead (so they are on fire) firetail fireflys.

BrettSkeet

Loyal Servant of Altera
I've been playing EVE for about 2 years. My flagship is a Navy Issue Apocalypse fit for incursions and I recently built a stealth bomber for wormhole exploration. I've also done a little PvP on the side but I prefer large-scale battles. Lots of targets on screen just gets my heart pumping.

sounds sweet loved incursions before the nerf, not sure about them now....my alliance had our first titan dropped on us,,,no one died but the rush was insane,,,,been in many many large scale battles,,was apart of AAAC and Init mercenaries both at the times that Catch was being taken over,,,seen titans alot in these battles,,, but having 1 cynoed in just for you now thats priceless : )

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
Yeah, its got decent reviews, but Halo 4 and Blackops 2 might mean it doesn't sell as well as it should