Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Anyone play?

Steelcryo

King of the north!
Considering reactivating my old account, not played in over a year and was wondering if anyone else from hollowworld plays

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
I tried to play the trial, on different days, but unfortunatly it made me feel dizzy and gave me headaches :{

Steelcryo

King of the north!
Awwww poor roo :( There's a shed load of information that's thrown at you at the start but once you learn what is what, it's an awesome game.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
I was ok with that part of it (just) but it is the framerates and camera controls that are the problem. They give me motion sickness which is highly unusual. THe only other game to do that to me is Europa Universalis: Rome

Kaies

Grand Lizard
I have a 2 month account, i could reactivate it if other people were to join in. Just i still have a subscription to swtor...

Steelcryo

King of the north!
I dropped SWTOR, it was fun but I dunno, sometimes just felt too much like every other mmo and not worth the money

Kaies

Grand Lizard
Also i need to talk to you about Equivalent Exchange. I think i found a very bad exploit.

Kaies

Grand Lizard
Its p2p, but if your really good enough you can get things called plex which can be redeemed for game time.

Kaies

Grand Lizard
you can buy plex with in game money (they cost around about 400mill +) or real money. It has a fully dynamic trade system which is run by players (supply and demand).

Kehza

Lord of Altera
I played it for two years but stopped for a while, will probably go back to it later on.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
i played the one month trial, gotta say, one of the best games ive played. I love the massiveness of it and actual space navigation. Unfortunately, i cant afford to pay for the account.