Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Alteran Rumors, Gossip, & Hearsay

Fronslin

Remember what was. For what is yet to be.
Crafter
Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
In the westward forests of the landing. Two crimson shooting stars launch from the foot of the mountain. Joining the stars until they faded out of sight.

Solus

object oriented
Staff
Retired Owner
1631589445953.png
Vyres have begun to be more prominent.
The High Priestess of the Grey Lady has taken her time to publish notes on the ever changing Curse of the Vyre, for those that seek to push back against its spread.

(Sold on the AH. If anyone personally requests one, I'll send it)​

kaiser_harding

Loyal Servant of Altera
Villager
Kaiser_Harding
Kaiser_Harding
Villager
*A bloody poster is pinned to the tavern in storms Landing with an equally bloody dagger*
"Stop Learning Old Arcturian, or you shall share the same fate"

The Dagger also pins a severed tongue along with the poster

I am Wake

The Rose
Crafter
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Crafter
*A bloody poster is pinned to the tavern in storms Landing with an equally bloody dagger*
"Stop Learning Old Arcturian, or you shall share the same fate"

The Dagger also pins a severed tongue along with the poster
The tongue is removed by a blonde in a red dress, leaving the bloody note to remain simply ungore'd. If questioned, the scholar would reply in disgust:
"Its barbaric. I am not walking passed that everyday. I do not care what the threat is, do not stick body parts to walls. Disgusting."

Solus

object oriented
Staff
Retired Owner
A clanking approaches and leaves, leaving a childish scribble in charcoal to pin itself against the message board of Storm's Landing.

words.png