Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Alaia's story - taking the wrong turn to the right place

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team

Gaby

Lord of Altera
I thought it might be something mentioned on someone's character profile here in the forum. I used the search thingy up there and it give me nothing, that's why I asked.
And here it is the link you wish you had for me: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Let me google that for you

*Alaila steps out of the thread to see who Fluffy is (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnDrDJznOqU) and comes back all teary eyed*

Aww... it had a happy ending! He came back!
thank you!
and wait, HE DID? d'awwwwww...

Alailanible

One more "chapter" has been written. I hope I did justice to the characters in it.
Sir Shadowmalls, I will be needing a soundbite from you fo I can add you to the mis. :p
Perhaps you could give me some insight on what your plans are and why are you visiting Uthrandir so frequently lately?

*Alaila make puppy eyes at him*

matyio

The original mute
kai, that was innapropriate... not at all like some of the things i say at college though (honest, though not about anone here, except maybe alpha, he does have nice boobs.)

Alailanible

kai, that was innapropriate... not at all like some of the things i say at college though (honest, though not about anone here, except maybe alpha, he does have nice boobs.)
He does?
Pics or it didn't happen!
Wait.. what?

*Alaila whistles*

matyio

The original mute
lol, wellll we didn't have a camera at the time, so yeah... it never happened
*fades into the shadows*

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
One more "chapter" has been written. I hope I did justice to the characters in it.
Sir Shadowmalls, I will be needing a soundbite from you fo I can add you to the mis. :p
Perhaps you could give me some insight on what your plans are and why are you visiting Uthrandir so frequently lately?

*Alaila make puppy eyes at him*
In-game or here? :)

Alailanible

Here, I would not be so rude as to ask you to make your character do something in game. :p
It's just so I don't mess up writing about you and your Dark Mage plans.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Here, I would not be so rude as to ask you to make your character do something in game. :p
It's just so I don't mess up writing about you and your Dark Mage plans.
Well to be perfectly honest, I do what I do because I can.
I am in Uthrandir a lot, because of a petty rivalry with Bellon, but nothing too excessive.
I am almost always there though, you guy's just don't see me most of the time.
My plan's are as always, trying to gather enough power to try and slay my old mentor, who is now quite a prominent member of Alteran society. With the demon that lives within your beloved's heart, I shall be that much closer to my goal. I am with Darthcorey and Queen Grief for the time being only. When I can I shall split from both, and will most likely attack them. The Queen I have little hope for injuring, but Darth...... He is a different story, he should pray to whatever god he believes in when I go after him. I continue on this little battle with Bellon because I wish to. I feel no strong emotion, except Anger, and change completely when I feel it. The King's, one in particular, attack my frequently and try and subdue me again, hence my injuries when your lover cast his spell at me. (that's about it tbh that I can think of :p)

Corey

Loyal Servant of Altera
Well to be perfectly honest, I do what I do because I can.
I am in Uthrandir a lot, because of a petty rivalry with Bellon, but nothing too excessive.
I am almost always there though, you guy's just don't see me most of the time.
My plan's are as always, trying to gather enough power to try and slay my old mentor, who is now quite a prominent member of Alteran society. With the demon that lives within your beloved's heart, I shall be that much closer to my goal. I am with Darthcorey and Queen Grief for the time being only. When I can I shall split from both, and will most likely attack them. The Queen I have little hope for injuring, but Darth...... He is a different story, he should pray to whatever god he believes in when I go after him. I continue on this little battle with Bellon because I wish to. I feel no strong emotion, except Anger, and change completely when I feel it. The King's, one in particular, attack my frequently and try and subdue me again, hence my injuries when your lover cast his spell at me. (that's about it tbh that I can think of :p)
I will pretend I never saw this.... O_0

matyio

The original mute
*laughs*
i still think a list would be cool, for everybody, of all the characters they meet in rp.