Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

AddiLove's Whitelist App: [Approved - Fronslin]

addilove.

Villager
AddiLove
AddiLove

{Introduction Section}

Minecraft Username: AddiLove

Country & Timezone: US & ET

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is when a person uses info learned OOC in RP when that character would not have known. Powergaming is when a character is overpowered and also when they make RP decisions for another player.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: I'm a bit rusty when it comes to RP as it has been 4 years but I'm a quick learner. I love pasta and cats if I could adopt all the cats in the world I would (even the big ones). I love the color pink and I also live for music. I love strawberry-flavored things, milk, candy, anything.

Referral: Planet Minecraft

{Character Section}
Character Name: Aurai Daenys

Race: Human

Appearance: She is 5'9 and slender with slight muscle mass. She has long brown hair and deep emerald eyes. Her complexion is golden with light freckles. She wears a lot of airy, long-sleeved gowns, a lot of the time with a corset.

Written Test (Min: 400 words): Opening her blinds, Aurai squints as her eyes adjust to the bright sunlight, she looks out at the small village she grew up in with a sad smile, as this will be her last day here. After years of going back and forth with herself, she decided that leaving her village was the right thing. She turned away from the window after a few minutes and grabbed her bag. “This is what will be best for me, I’m too alone in this village I need to see the vast cities that are out there.” She mumbled to herself, trying to convince herself that leaving her family and life behind is what's best. As she started to make her way downstairs Aurai heard her parents talking. “My love, there is no need to worry yourself, we raised Aurai to be the best version of herself she will be fine in the city.” Her father spoke soothingly to her mother. “I’m just so scared... What i- What if something happens to her? What if we never hear from her again?” Her mother franticly said. Aurai walks into the main room where her parents are and hugs her mom tightly. “Momma, I am your daughter, nothing is going to happen to me. And how could I ever stop talking to you two, I'll send letters whenever I can, I promise.” Aurai says choking back a sob. She lets go of her mother and hugs her father just as tight. “May all the blessings be with you, my precious flower.” Aurai’s father softly said, before letting go he kissed her on the top of her head. Aurai looks at her parents with sad eyes as she too fears this may be the last time she sees them in person. As Aurai starts to cry, her mother wipes her tears with a pink handkerchief. “Aurai, there is no need to cry over such trivial things. Just think, soon you will be in a busy city where you'll meet all types of people and learn all types of things. You’ll eat new food and see new clothes. And don't get me started on the entertainment in the city, you'll never be bored my flower.” Her mother says, smiling brightly to cheer up her daughter. Aurai’s mother puts the handkerchief into Aurai’s bag and pulls her in for one last hug. “This is not farewell; I will be back once I've established myself... I don't want to disappoint you two, so I will do great things to tell you all about it.” Aurai says with a small smile. Her parents walk her out and as she leaves, she looks back to see her parents standing and waving, saying goodbye to their little girl.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Congratulations![/CENTER]

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.

Welcome!