Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Accepting Commissions

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Hello.

You may know me from such hits as "Vyres," and "Cogimency," and "that confusing pvp system that is hard to understand."

In an effort to expand my portfolio, I've decided to take on writing commissions. I write a lot of things, and not all of them are for Hollowworld. I would like to write even more things, including for other people.

To this end, I'm going to start accepting commissions. For $10 for every 200 words, I'll write whatever you'd like. If you're interested in this, contact me.

For example, I wrote some spells for pay.

Name: Burning Parry
Level: 2
Branch: Unstable
Range: Touch
Duration: 3 rounds. Afterwards, if ununsed, the spell dissipates. Effect: The mage instills their blade with an intense heat, their weapon glowing a pale clearly visible red. When another weapon touches it, the heat of their sword will attempt to transfer to their hilt. The caster must make a Mind+Melee check, opposed to the attacker's attack or parry roll. If the caster suceeds, the heat transfers through and their weapon becomes too hot to hold for 1 round.

Name: Phantasmal Foe, Greater
Level: 4
Branch: Illusion
Range: 30 meters.
Duration: Concentration, up to ten minutes.
Effect: The caster targets up to three people in range, and for each person creates a Phantasmal Foe. The enemy may be up to the caster's designs, or the caster may pull from the memories of their targets to create enemies from the target's past. The illusions must be of something of reasonable proportion and manner for the target: nothing too gargantuan to face, or too impossible to form. The caster may then engage in battle with the up to four targets as the up to four illusions. Unlike Phantasmal Foe, these foes have health equal to the caster's mind attribute and use the caster's Mind+Guile to represent their actions against the targets. Any injuries they manage to inflict are purely mental, inflicting comparable pain to the physical equivalent but fades after an hour. Controlling the foes takes deep concentration, requiring it to be used instead of the caster's actions for any combat related actions (attacking, evading, etc.). If the Phantasmal Foe lands a blow that would normally be lethal, its opponent loses consciousness.

Last edited:

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons