Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster A Royal Annoucement - Engagement

TheChibiKiwi

Loyal Servant of Altera
Villager
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
TheChibiKiwi
TheChibiKiwi
Villager

*Posters are posted around Altera*

ezgif-1-c02936af4f.jpg

A Gallian Royal Engagement of

Sultana Lerina Fletcher
&
Vizer Marley Greene

Gallia is proud to announce the engagement of Lerina Fletcher, daughter of Frost Fletcher to Marley Greene.
A union bound before the divine and all of Altera is to take place in the coming months.

Prepare to rejoice for the happy couple when the date is announced.

*The Government Seal of Gallia*

Last edited:

DeeHax

I think I might like it here
Pronouns
He/Him
Oi, it was hard finding a photo of elf and human. Consider the third hand to be a figment of our imagination
Or maybe he’s a changling, or an affair is happening and we don’t know it and it’s our only evidence, and my mind is going down the conspiracy hole, bye!

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Or maybe he’s a changling, or an affair is happening and we don’t know it and it’s our only evidence, and my mind is going down the conspiracy hole, bye!
Skinwalkers, man. You can never be too safe from those mimics.

TheChibiKiwi

Loyal Servant of Altera
Villager
Pronouns
TheChibiKiwi
TheChibiKiwi
Villager
ooc, planning this for Mayish, gonna wait for playerbase to pick up so im not begging people to log on

TheChibiKiwi

Loyal Servant of Altera
Villager
Pronouns
TheChibiKiwi
TheChibiKiwi
Villager
Rumors:

An outside consultant has been hired to organize the Royal wedding. Some costs have been leaked due to palace workers being chatty.

The current estimated cost of the Royal wedding has exceeded 100,000 radiants.

When the Sultana was told of the cost her response simply was "that's all?"

TheChibiKiwi

Loyal Servant of Altera
Villager
Pronouns
TheChibiKiwi
TheChibiKiwi
Villager
The royal palace has locked down and an announcement has been announced of the cancellation of the royal wedding.

ooc: Myself and the other player found it best to discontinue the ic relationship. There will be posts in the following days to make this an IC thing.