Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster A Pinch of Luck

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
This poster finds its way to several noticeboards across the continent, it is written in dramatic cursive.

Mothers, Fathers…we face trying times.

You fear for your children and for the state of the world they will have to grow up in.

Your fears are warranted.

And in these times we should take all the luck we can get.

I, Haefer, blessed of Jax, offer my service. I will bless your babies to assure they are promised more luck in life, and because we do live in such chaos I will be generous…

I will give your children this blessing for only 500 radiants and a small offering to Jax. It’s a small price to pay to make your children safer.

If you are interested you may find me at the storms landing cathedral.

==================================

OOC:

If it isn’t clear, this is a scam. She knows baptism doesn’t guarantee a luckier life and she probably isn’t even going to actually cast it every time. Just taking advantage of the fear and paranoia and manipulating scared parents to get some money, some offerings for Jax and maybe even convert a few people
If your char is interested dm me.

I forgot to specify, this is for [restoration of faith]​

Last edited: