Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster A notice on the Arcane

mageaegis

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff
[!] Posters are put up in all of the major city centers, a few around major areas of traffic. The writing is flowing and clean. [!]

To Altera,

I don't want to incite panic or fear with this posting, simply to bring attention to the state of the world we find ourselves in.

Myself and others of faith came together to see if there was a way to reduce the troubles across the realm, things such as falling glass raining from the sky, strange piles of goo that are seemingly harmless, purple rain or whatever other odd occurrences have come and go. We were warned previously to be prepared for the echoes of ascension for the being known as Magic, and that is exactly what these occurrences have been. But we had no idea what caused these to keep occurring.

That is the purpose of this poster you find yourself reading: We have confirmed that the ascension caused instability in our world, and the continued wanton use of the arcane arts is only worsening the issue. The world itself needs time to heal and repair, on its own terms. We have not found a way to force things to become more normal.

With informing the masses of this, I also ask that those who practice the arcane take a moment to consider. This is not asking you to stop casting all around, but simply to consider your actions more carefully and if you do intend to practice your craft to not centralize it in one location.

If anyone has any questions about what has been posted here, or simply wishes to further understand how we came upon this knowledge seek me out within the Landing or put a note under the poster. I'll be checking them as I pass through each town.

1650740936390.png

I'll be on for a bit today and the coming days if people want to do rp about this. Can also message me on either discord or the forums to set things up. I also really have no interest in this devolving into a poster war, so if it does seem to be moving that direction please make your own post instead for it.