Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A moment of silence for one of the most nostalgic MMOs ever

Pkrockinomega

Villager
Servers got shut down a few days ago after a final week of f2p and fireworks everyday.
I hardly knew ye, Toontown. (I was more of a Club Penguin kid at the time of its popularity.)
I'd be damned to find a more charming and pleasantly simple MMO than you. (I resent Club Penguin for overshadowing this game now, btw.)

Arken

is Barken
ArkenGuard
ArkenGuard
Good
Servers got shut down a few days ago after a final week of f2p and fireworks everyday.
I hardly knew ye, Toontown. (I was more of a Club Penguin kid at the time of its popularity.)
I'd be damned to find a more charming and pleasantly simple MMO than you. (I resent Club Penguin for overshadowing this game now, btw.)
My god... This actually is rather sad for me. I haven't played Toontown in years, but my father and I used to play it avidly, like, hours a day.

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
Hey! A little sympathy for us pirates, he scurvy dogs! Pirates of the Carribean Online also closed, matey. Me and me crew been in downright deppression.

Arrg

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
... I used to play both this and Club Penguin. I remember having a hell of a fun time on this game, though.
It's unfortunate to hear that it got shut down.

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
Wa-
Wai-
wha-
bu-b-but-
wa-
wh-
.... b-b-b-b-b-bu-
wai-
WHAT!?!??!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?

TOON TOWN
DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY POSTERS I HAVE PLASTERED ON MY WALL WHEN I WAS YOUNGER?!?!
I RECEIVED THE MAGAZINES AND EVERYTHING
I LOVED THE BROWN OUT OF THAT GAME.
GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

;-;

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
Wait a minute...
YOU took all the brown!
That must be why they closed it!
THIS. IS. YOUR. FAULT.