Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster A medical notice / advertisement

Chuiden

Legend of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
You eye a poster that is neatly handwritten:

In need of medical services or a research assistant?

I, the author of this poster, am a medical practitioner offering my services. I have apprenticed in the diagnosis and treatment of a range of illnesses and injuries. I am passionate about providing quality medical care to those who may not have easy access to it - I favor none of any particular background.

If you are in need of medical attention, or are seeking someone to do medical research with, write me a letter detailing your symptoms and any other pertinent information. I will do my best to provide a diagnosis and recommend a course of treatment that is suitable for your specific needs. I can provide advice on preventative care and general health maintenance. I am capable in the language of most modern medical practices.

In such cases that it may be necessary for me to visit you in person, we will work out the details via mail. I am receptive to job offers with details.

[A method of contact is listed here for any inquiry
(Discord: Chuiden#9624)]

Thank you for your attention, and I hope to be of service to you soon.

Iaj

Last edited:

Chuiden

Legend of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
(With the recent illnesses going around, this may be of interest to you)

More posters of the same text as before are put up on poster boards.

There is an added note for posters in Storms Landing:

Research on the outbreak in Storms Landing is a current undertaking of mine. Stay clear of local water or food grown with local water; potentially harmful contamination. Be aware of rodent activity -- sightings in the farmland district indicate that they are rabid and may be carrying the disease.

An additional note is also posted in Storms Landing:

On the Outbreak of an Unidentified Illness in Storm's Landing

Symptoms: Blurry Vision, Congestion, Numbness, Loss of Appetite, Paranoia

Causes: Unknown, but possibly related to contaminated water, and subsequently food. Rabid animals sighted - potential disease carriers are vermin and rodents

Samples tested:

Food: No visible changes observed.
Water: No outward changes observed; water after a few hours in a nutrient rich medium began to smell.
Soil: No significant abnormalities observed

Recommendations:
Boil or filter all water before drinking
Ensure food is not grown with local water
Avoid contact with vermin, and seek medical attention immediately if bitten
Seek medical attention if experiencing any of the above symptoms
Investigation of water supply to avoid further disease spread, notably in the farming district, is critical and time-sensitive
- Iaj

[A method of contact is listed here for any inquiry
(Discord: Chuiden#9624)]

Last edited: