Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Rumor A knight's Pilgrimage. (IC Traveling log!)

Crusader_Of_Man

Lord of Altera
Legend
Crusader_of_Man
Crusader_of_Man
Legend
And so, let it be known; this log is written in Accordance to the Greater Will on Thronesday, 29th of Springrise 2310.

And thus, my pilgrimage has started. I am traveling to a rumored shrine of the Lady of Light, starting in the far reaches of the Sangrian forest. Time will tell where I find myself; perhaps enlightened. May the Light guide me; This is the Way.

As it was; on Sunderday, 30th of Springrise, 2310.

Her will has graced me, finding brief respite in what appears to be an abandoned building. I only hope to find out more of my journey. Mayhaps I will see the light, brighter and more Awesome than ever before at the end of this pilgrimage. I only hope the kids back at the castle aren't destroying the place. May the light be fruitful for them; This is the Way.

Moody_Mullen

Villager
Villager
Pronouns
She/Her
MoodyMullen
MoodyMullen
Villager
Iuno still pacing around the castle, mostly healed from the events of chaos earlier in the week. Fuming as she continues her duties, until once a day a commanding "Alive." pulses through her head. Driving her to read more.

Crusader_Of_Man

Lord of Altera
Legend
Crusader_of_Man
Crusader_of_Man
Legend
As it is put into remembrance, on the 31st of Springrise, 2310

Visiting Astrakhan is akin to a vacation; a place I recall fondly. As I entered the streets, the smell of the groves and spices made me think of my first encounter with these proud and strong people; I do hope the Basileos is well. The smiles of the people here; that's why the Order has decided to fight. Keeping that in mind, we will fight for the realm. This is the Way.

Crusader_Of_Man

Lord of Altera
Legend
Crusader_of_Man
Crusader_of_Man
Legend
And Blessed Be God, on the Fireday, First of Truebirth 2310.

The games in Astrakhan were interesting; I left when it went south. I met a family, in search of a home and instructed them towards the north, where the castle stands; hopefully they can see the fullness of the light. As I traveled south, I came upon my old fortress; a ruined cathedral in the woods. To my....dismay, it has been converted from a place of Light to now the woods, being adorned with massive fines and trees. I left as quickly as I saw it; my home and memories there gone. The white pillar is no more. I stop this record in Bloodrose Glen for the forest is too dark to continue onward; This is the way.

Crusader_Of_Man

Lord of Altera
Legend
Crusader_of_Man
Crusader_of_Man
Legend
Captain's Log, Stardate Godsend, 2nd of Truebirth, 2310

I have left the Bloodrose glen, heading to the compendium. A short trip, yet exhausting; the trees and flora stood in my way of a quicker travel. I'll spend some time reading here, perhaps I will find more on this holy pilgrimage than I initially intended. May the path be clear, for I'll have to strip my armour down to a more suitable wear for the heat that is to come. This is the way.

Crusader_Of_Man

Lord of Altera
Legend
Crusader_of_Man
Crusader_of_Man
Legend
By the will of the Light, Blessday the third of Truebirth, 2310.

I have seen the light. I will be heading home, to tell of this new coming of Truth and Order.