Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Herald -} A Decree of Sovereignity {-

Omen13

IRL Visage Worshipper
To the court and address of Axex Hawklight, Drake Ferreum Hawklight, and all who bear the namesake of the former House and its holdings,

By executive action and exacted order of Markgraf Wilhelm von Conrad und Meermotte und Drachenhort, your titles, policy, and domain over the Talon Isles have come to an end. My people will not surrender to your indirect and waning right to rule, as your ilk has grown as feeble in mind as you are in manpower. This, in the lawful eyes of my court and successors, is irrefutable. You will furthermore be subjected to renounce any and all purview you’ve priorly upheld as the ruling class and family. The aforementioned will inevitably come to pass by your abdication with all wealth you may carry, bending the knee and serving as localized autonomous chamberlains, or through purging via regiment of tested and likewise fearsome bannermen. Any treatise in the guise to propagate war will be met with fire and sword, as I am not interested at this point or any foreseeable period to accept your absolutism as fact. The Gods and the realm are not on your side, nor will they henceforth ever be.

Your villainous murder of my dear friend and mentor, Graf Gael von Dugald, and the affront to his rightful heir Graf Lothaire von Dugald, are not forgotten. You have but a singular month to prepare yourself for what is next or flee by watercraft. I will sooner wash your shores in the ichor of helpless levies than let your trespass in these lands garner any continuity. This is a final and last warning that there will be unprecedented bloodshed and wrath in troves of which you’ve not yet encountered in your pitiful and meager lives. Move with haste, and ponder on your padded throne carefully, ye malicious and cowardly bastards.

Your Suzerain and his regards,

Markgraf Wilhelm von Conrad.

Axex

Last edited:

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Hi,

We've been talking about this this morning and the long and short of it is, sorry we're not interested in political or war RP anymore, we haven't been in years but people keep trying to force it on us and we're done, we're just saying no. We appreciate you trying to create interesting RP but it's not for us.

When we moved to this new map we built Blackstone purposely off the mainland in a corner out of the way, we downsized from owning 12 fairly major cities to just focusing on one specifically so we wouldn't have to get involved in land & power disputes and to leave plenty of room for younger more active houses. We then had to extend that out to the talon isles as a buffer because various factions decided to harass us anyway which is why we own a few buffer regions around the area and claim the whole isles as our domain.

We know we're not particularly active anymore but thats because we all work full time now and when we do get the time to play we want to be RPing with each other as our dysfunctional little family or building not getting caught up in someone elses political campaign. Blackstone, or as we often lovingly refer to it our retirement home, is the combination of our combined over 60 years on this server and we aren't about to hand it over to anyone symbolically or otherwise.

We don't actively recruit new players or try and grow our faction as we know we're not regularly active and it'd be unfair to any new players who did join us, we've left all that to more active factions.

So yeah, we're not engaging, we don't want to be involved, we've been targetted a few times because we're wealthy and not very active now and we're tired of it.
Frankly we just want to be left to our own business and we hope you can respect that.

Cheers,
Spear on behalf of House Hawklight

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
No, sorry you can't force us into it oocly, we don't consent to anything that stakes our property.

Omen13

IRL Visage Worshipper
Spear

As cited from the document referencing region ownership rules:

"As a region owner, you may not:
-- OOCly blacklist/prevent specific players from entering or roleplaying in your region
-- deny a war if there is reasonable cassus belli"

[Link.]

As cited from the document referencing prerequisites when it comes to warfare:

"Declarations of War: Certain actions entail a de facto declaration of war, at which point the aggressive faction must agree to see it through. Examples of such are as follows, and others in their vein may apply at discretion of staff.
  • Assassination, attempted or otherwise, of a political leader.
  • Hostile occupation of a sovereign territory.
  • Wanton destruction of a faction's resources (ships, fields, etc).
  • Coordinated violence against a faction's members.
  • Declaring war."
[Link.]

As cited from the IC document:

"Your villainous murder of my dear friend and mentor, Graf Gael von Dugald, and the affront to his rightful heir Graf Lothaire von Dugald, are not forgotten. "

[No link necessary.]

To avoid a long drag in the realm of public forums, I suggest any further issues be filed privately with the correct department of Moderation, as I wish no hostility between you and I whatsoever- I respect you as a player of Hollowworld, and the entire community represented by the characters of Hawklight.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
No disrespect intended but how long ago did he die?
I swear it was 2 years ago OOC

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Moderation will discuss it and listen to both sides. I would prefer to avoid a drawn out argument as that's ultimately what it will come down to anyways.