Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A contest.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Hear ye, hear ye, blooded peasants!
I, Basil Brush Hawklight, issue a challenge to all the want-to-be assassins, murderers, arsonists and countless other so-called "evil" men and women of Altera a challenge. A simple challenge, honestly, a challenge to see who can collect the most victims. The victor shall gain the most prestigious title of "Tormentor of the Peasantry", which I currently hold. The challenge is, simply, to collect the most victims. By this I mean the person who is able to scorch, carve, engrave- what have you- his or her name into the most people. I personally recommend the cheek, but any body part will do. Like I said, the winner shall gain the most prestigious title of "Tormentor of the Peasantry". I wish you well, gentlemen... or blooded women, but I blooded doubt there'll be blooded many.

blargtheawesome

Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
It's whoever wants to take part. You either start Tormenting, or the simply be a victim. You decide.

blargtheawesome

Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
I'm yet to see a name in someone's face that I didn't put there myself, so.... Pretty much let this event die, I did.