Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A clarity of crimes

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Posted in the landing in several places of note in odd handwriting, carefully printed

To the citizens of the landing, Recently I turned myself in for an assult on Melarue. There is some minor confusion in what really happened on that day, but it was mainly Branko Callas and karn who tortured me. About the worst mel herself did was ask me why I did what I did. I have no intention of turning myself in, as I believe I have more than paid. I could also pay the likely fine that others have mentioned. But I would like to confirm that she had no role in my torture nor in my capture
Frost

Adam/Byrne

Adam
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Byrne_Nisovin
Byrne_Nisovin
Legend
Below the posters is laid out small notices
Fronslin Menguar is not sound of mind, they seem to have suffered mental issues for some time now, donning the name of 'Frost' as they were forced into a womans body, now pretending to be a dead woman who was once a actual person. He is not of right mind and needs healing from those who he once held close. These issues seem to have made themselves worse by a forced possession after a assault on Melarue, who they have now bowed down in servitude to, and is attempting to free them of their charges. Anyone who once knew this man, should know they are not whom they were before, corrupted beyond what the intellgent man would once consider themselves. Help Fronslin Menguar by taking them againts their demons will, to free them and nurture them back to mental health, and possibly their old body.​

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
(( It annoys me that Twitter Wars V.420.2 is the legitimate way Lana will discover Frost may be possessed... curse you Elon.

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
Fronslin Menguar is not sound of mind, they seem to have suffered mental issues for some time now, donning the name of 'Frost' as they were forced into a womans body, now pretending to be a dead woman who was once a actual person. He is not of right mind and needs healing from those who he once held close. These issues seem to have made themselves worse by a forced possession after a assault on Melarue, who they have now bowed down in servitude to, and is attempting to free them of their charges. Anyone who once knew this man, should know they are not whom they were before, corrupted beyond what the intellgent man would once consider themselves. Help Fronslin Menguar by taking them againts their demons will, to free them and nurture them back to mental health, and possibly their old body.​
*A small note would be posted nearby.*

“No thanks.”

RagingLunacy

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
Hollicynthea
Hollicynthea
Lover
*These notes have begun to be removed from posters by one tempted to reply, but judging it would have been a complete waste of effort to have a chain of notes disputing one another dangle from the original posters and obscuring the main message.*