Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [7/20/17] [Violent] The Maze

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
5pm est 10pm anti-freedomers time

The magus Nwalme sends a call forth to anyone brave of heart and quick of mind. A trial is to be held, not of criminals, but of volunteers. The heralds are, as before, vague toward what the actual promise is. But by the sound of it the risks are much higher. Three people are to be chosen from a group of hopefuls, to brave a maze of Nwalme's design, inside of which are great treasures and great dangers, as some sort of test for the maze's true purpose. There is a risk of death or injury from the maze itself. And other, stranger dangers lie within.

They also, at the end of every declaration, below forth a strange scripture.
"Yonder over the hills of thought. Over the cloudy skies of confusion. Under the stars that which are eyes. All there shall be the domain of the faithful. Readily they shall take to the heavens when their time comes. Evermore shall they be like birds taken to flight, under a piece of what became Ignis Synnove, and the great white eye so associated with Vermela watching them. So there shall they drift, alive and unalive, for eternity. Until the time of their calling. Mother moon will open his eye. May the stars all gaze upon the glorious moment. One moment, one point in time, when the awakening may begin. Nevermore shall there be things unseen by any, and all intentions may be clear. Evermore shall there be light, clarity, and all the things that are loved. Denied shall not the watcher be."

Last edited:

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
I will be there at 4, but can only come at 4... or after the Compendium event later.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
First, you must obtain....
A SHRUBBERY
A small one, nothing too big or expensive!
Then, you must cut down the tallest tree in the forest with a...
HERRING.
Finally, you must purchase another shrubbery!
Preferably with a little fence, and right next to the other one!

Last edited:

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
i even skimmed the list of events and missed two events i'm scheduling on top of

this is now being moved to 7pm est

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Planning on attending. I assume the meet up is in Sanardu?