Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [5:30pm EST, July 8th, Sat] The Council of Lords

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil

Mere weeks ago a band of adventurers, including myself, made the foolhardy choice to dive into the shifting rift of the Moor's ashlands. Within, we found an outpost of what can only be a much larger force - something entirely new, or the remnants of Grief striving for one final push on our mortal realm. It was garrisoned by a strong infantry of unnatural origins, and held a siege engine not seen since the Great Exodus under the Silver Crown. This crown is gone. The proud military of Anhald is gone, leaving behind only squabbling northern houses of near insignificance. We cannot hope to stand alone and survive what is to come. I swallow my pride and beg the following individuals to convene at The Compendium to speak of a war time alliance against Hell. Any I have forgotten, or those without nobility at all, are welcome to attend. Follow procedure or you will be removed swiftly.

Emperor Remi Wise
The Queen of Azerwind
King Cymic of Sangria
The Magus Brennard Westmay
The Magus Nwalme Fuvur
The Magus Evelyn Fuvur
All former Lords and Ladies of Kaltstaat and Reichstaat
Ali
Bon Kane

A name is signed below the carefully thought over parchment, in contrast hurriedly scribbled as an afterthought.

Gelyk of House Varyn
OOC:
Despite having an 'invitation' list this is still a public server-wide event in the spirit of the campaign itself. No violent shenanigans intended but you're all crazy so something may occur anyways. This is by some medium I don't care about thinking of public knowledge to all. This is the earliest I can have this due to event booking this week!

Last edited:

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
I feel like i should bring the Lutian army as this is literally taking part so close to our capital city its unbelivable xD

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Sounds like this event series be a doozy for the 9-10 Dominion Legionaries we have waiting for things to happen, eh Old-Seadog ?