Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[27th] Temp-Char Mania

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
who objects against the following?

Date;
27th of December 2016
Time;
EST: 5 pm (17:00h)
GMT: 10 pm (22:00h)

Magiik

Lord of Altera
It could be a good way for me to ease back into rp. I'm in. As for the date and time, there's very little chance of me knowing for sure until about two hours before given how my family functions during the holidays.

Puzlas

Lord of Altera
Puzlas
Puzlas
I, also, should be free, may have to leave early but should at least be there for the beginning.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I wish you all a merry Christmas already and hope to see you in big numbers on the 27th of December!
We'll gather round in Spawn, I'm keeping the location of the temp-char event a secret so everyone will have equal chances to explore it for half an hour or so before the event starts :)

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
So I'm a little confused as to how the event is organised. So we as the players choose a scenario? Or are we assigned a role?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
The scenario has been chosen!
I'm going to explain more on the day of the event :)

All I can say now is:
- There are 21 people who already said they are interested.
- I need 5 people who'll RP as guards (first come first serve, the first five who 'dibs' the guard role will get a guard skin they can put over their temp char skin (armor).
- I need the rest to get themselves a civilian skin, just a normal medieval citizen.
- At the event, I'll explain the rest. It's going to be a sort of cat-and-mouse game.

Second event (if there is enough time):
- I'll need another 5 people to RP as guard, again, first come first serve.
- I need the rest to get themselves slave / criminal / prison skins.
- This second event will be a prison break, which prison exactly, I'll reveal at the time.

At the date and start time I've indicated in the original post, I need everyone to be at spawn.
There I'll reveal the location that we are going to use, we'll all travel there and once we'll arrive I'll explain the rest.

If this event is fun enough, there'll be 2 events following from this one. One of which still in the holidays and another later on :)

Admin Staff, is it possible for someone to make a temporary port to somewhere at the time or TP everyone individually?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Updated OP, :) I want to emphasize how enthusiastic and happy I get, seeing how many people are joining this event. We're gonna have a ball!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
This event is 10 hours from when I posted this post.
I hope you all had a jolly christmas and I hope to see you at the event in your best temp-char skin :)
I need 3 more guards to volunteer please!

Puzlas

Lord of Altera
Puzlas
Puzlas
Hey, I was really looking forward to this but I don't think I'll be able to make it since I'm really ill. :( I might show if I'm up for it but right now it doesn't seem likely, have fun everyone!