Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

1.1 Released (READ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCastellan

Lord Zanros Hawklight
I am willing to put a copy of my .minecraft folder up on here so that you dont have to go through the torture of not playing, if you would like me to that is

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Think I should put this quote by Halfmad here before you rush into anything...

We don't have anything to do with this sort of thing, it's illegal to distribute this as it's copyrighted material. If you do so you do at your own risk.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Cast - that's illegal to do mate and we've told people off for doing it in the past. If you want to do it fair enough but don't involve Hollow World in it*

* What you do via your own e-mail etc is nothing to do with us though.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Cast - that's illegal to do mate and we've told people off for doing it in the past. If you want to do it fair enough but don't involve Hollow World in it*

Read this BraveRubberDuck.

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
That is illegal yes, but if you do it via e-mail, without any connection tho the Hollow World, and only with the people that you are 100% sure that own the game, there is no problem (I think :confused:)

Steelcryo

King of the north!
it all depends on bukkit, they are ne stage 2/3 of updating but stage 3 takes the longest, depending on how long they work on it today, if things go to plan, it should be released later tonight or more likely tomorrow at some point.

TheCastellan

Lord Zanros Hawklight

Eh, oops :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.