Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Zraneth Corj: A Free Half-Torture Demon

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
I am now the first free demon to exist. Allow me to explain.

First of all, I am saying right now that this does not make me evil. It simply means that I have the good heart and wisdom, mental and healing powers of a Zonerulean Elf, as well as the incredible strength of a Demon. This does not at all change my beliefs. I am still a Zonerulean Elf at heart, and i worship Rhaniek, and Rhaniek alone.

In order to accomplish a task which shall remain unnamed, Daldor gave me his demon soul, and this way I could control the corruption he had previously infected me with, allowing me to change between demon and elf form at will.

Now, at a later point, Daldor said that I must go to the Demon Realm to go through the trials, and all of that stuff. I refused to go, and he explained that he may be an Elf now, but that he still has control over his demon soul inside me. After a magic duel, he ripped the soul out of me. At the same time, I summoned Rhaniek's power and used it to resist. I made it loosen, and Daldor took his soul out of me, but not before Rhaniek's awesome power took a tiny, miniscule, insignificant portion of his soul and implanted it in my Elven soul.

This small piece of Daldor's soul is enveloped in Rhaniek's controlling and shielding energy. This way, only Rhaniek and myself can control the corrupting soul. Daldor cannot. This way, because of my complicated cross between my Elven soul and my Torture Demon soul, I am free from the reign of the Demons. Also, I can morph between Demon form and Elf form, as well as anywhere in between.

Allow me to explain the complicated cross I speak of. First of all, the simple part. Because I control a Demonic and Elven soul, I can combine dark magic with Rhaniek's incredible energy, which can be quite powerful if I so choose. Because I am half-Torture Demon, I feel no pain, and so can not be tortured into going to the Demon Realm. Because I am half-Elf, it is also impossible to tickle me into submission. Therefore, my Demon soul cannot be forced into the Demon Realm. There is, of course, weakness. Since I'm half-Elf, I am indeed mortal, and so can be killed. This does not mean I can be forced to the Demon Realm, however. This is where it gets complicated. You see, because I have corruption inside of me, and I control it with the help of Rhaniek's almighty power, I can route any corruption that a Demon tries to pour into me directly into that piece of corruption I already have and control, giving me more Demon power to make use of. This makes fully corrupting my soul out of the question. Furthermore, because the Demon part of my soul is covered in Rhaniek's energy, the soul itself cannot be sensed by other Demons. The only other way a Demon could sense my Demonic presence is if I am in Demon form. This is not likely, because I normally am in Elven form, so as not to alarm anybody. And even if I was in Demonic form, that doesn't make me any weaker.

There is no advantage OVER the Demons. They just don't have advantage over me. Because I am separate from the Demon Realm, I can not use my Demonic power to influence other Demons. I can not absorb Demonic energy from the Demon Realm, when I am there.

Yes, I did say I will sometimes be in the Demon Realm. What I really meant before was I can not be forced to take the trials, be tortured, ruled over, etc. etc.

In conclusion, I am a free demon, perhaps the first to ever exist, in Altera at least.