Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Zentrix1337 - Application[Approved-Legion]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zentrix1337

Loyal Servant of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username: Zentrix1337
2. Your real name: David Svane
3. Age: 14
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Norway

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes, I have the read The Tome of Citizenship and agree to the terms and rules.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I think the Roleplay aspect is great and i really enjoy doing it, and yes i have experience. Used to play alot of Roleplaying servers on games like Grand theft auto. And i alos love games like The Elder Scrolls and Fable.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
uhm, I'm David and I come from a small town northern Norway and I'm 14 years old. I'm a gamer, ive been playing video games ever since i can remember. My favorite kind of games are First Person Shooters (Halo, Battlefield, etc) and Role-playing games (like The Elder Scrolls, Fable, GTA, etc). Outside gaming i like Paintball, hanging out with friends, i watch alot of movies, tv shows and anime. I'm a pretty shy person, i tend to keep to myself, but for some reason i seem popular in school. I'm somewhat a geek, i like sci-fi and LoTR and Harry Potter, i play alot of video games, i constantly think of scientific stuff. The reason i'm here is mainly because i love Minecraft, i think its briliant. And that i love roleplaying in games or mods. When i was younger i used to roleplay in halo 1's multiplayer with my friends, and ive spent alot of time in GTA San andreas' multiplayer mod on roleplaying servers. In minecraft i dont like servers with pixelart in the capital or spawn, i enjoy the serious RPG-styled maps. Yeah

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
On my own server which is RPG themed, me and my friend tomi built like a city which is genaraly pretty small at the moment, but it consists of a few wooden houses which are farms for now, a wooden port, a medium sized city center with a 6x6 tower up to the skylimit on top of it. Theres a a library and a black smith too. Outside of the city ive built a sort of school inside a mountain, but its not complete yet. It like an alchemy and enchantment school. On top of the mountain, theres a tower ruin which is a part of a 3 towered series of Enchantment towers. One of the towers is the tower on top of "Rhim", the capital city i mentioned earlier. The last tower is on a mountain a few hundred meters away from the academy. The are also several stone brick ruins trough out the world which are remains from "The Crisis" which is the war that accoured around 200 years ago.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? Hmmm.. i just really want to join your server. I really hope you'll approve this application. Ok then. :p

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes, and i dont like hacking in videogames because it takes away the feel of accomplishment when you finish a tough boss battle or find awesome weapons and armour.

12. How did you find out about our server? I searched for serious Roleplaying minecraft servers on google and when i saw the "Medieval/Fantasy" i checked out the details on it. Turned out i found a really cool server.

Status
Not open for further replies.