Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Story Yours Truly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓
═──────────────────═

Truebirth 12th
My Dear Sylvia,

Botolfe and I met at the tavern tonight, sharing tales of our recent ventures. Or rather, he tells me his grand tales mining near the Rifted Lands. He believes himself a grand expert, but I can’t say for sure as he was always the last picker when we were children. Despite that, I’m grateful to have him back for this night as our wedding is only in a few days time. He even brought a beautiful gem, cut, fashioned and ready to be made into a ring for us both. My dear friend kept his promise and I'll be fated to be there on his special night some day. Stay safe, Love.

Let Light Guide,
Your Betrothed

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓
═──────────────────═

Lightshine 23rd,
My Dear Sylvia,

Botolfe hasn’t returned from his latest trip and I worry for his mother. She’s fallen ill and won’t leave her home. The sounds of her screaming reached me in my workshop next door and I can’t help but wonder what ails her. I left your stew by the door and waited to see if she’d answer, but none came. I have half a mind to not barge in, in fear of the guard thinking me a thief. I am confident that she is sick and worried for her son.

I wonder if I should find Botolfe . I know where he went, but the land there wasn’t made for a scribe to trek. Tomorrow, I’ll be selling what I can from my wares and whatever heirlooms I can sneak from his old home to save enough to hire men to aid me. I need all the luck I can get. I promise you, I will return home soon.

Let Light Guide,
Your Love

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓
═──────────────────═

Sunbright 5th,
My Dear Sylvia,

Missus Wharborrow is missing. I checked on her last night again and the house was broken into. Nothing was taken, save her. I please ask you to stay safe indoors and never leave at night. Your father promised to visit once his shift ended, so be sure to await him. There’s no running from it now, I trek at dawn.

Let Light Guide,
Your Devoted

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓
═──────────────────═

Fogwater 2nd,
My Dear Sylvia,

I hope this letter makes it back to you. I write, knowing it might not. I have seen things I should never have to. My hired companions and I walked into a terrible Hellscape that has caused us the most painful of experiences. We have been ambushed by a wild group that sought our flesh for meat. They took Rion, who was too slow to outrun them, and tore through him as we fled. It breaks my heart to tell you I was at the frontline of our escape. We were no match for them.

Our navigator has lost his way and cannot find the rift between worlds again. There are no skies here, no rivers or waters. We fear sleep and we fear we have walked into Damnation.

Let Light Guide,
Yours Only

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓
═──────────────────═

Ghostmoon 16th,
My Dear Sylvia,

We wander in search of any signs of life and a sliver of me hopes for a trail to our friend. We have lost two more men in our wake. I couldn’t tell you if they were taken or if they abandoned us. All I have left is Scalio, the lead of their men and the navigator, Noah.

Noah hasn’t been himself since we skirted around a fortress full of slaves. He talks to himself under his breath and his eyes have gotten darker. I fear something has possessed him, but I’m afraid it’ll mean our end if I speak now as we run from whoever rules the fortress.

My hope is dwindling. I feel the gods cannot hear my prayers now.

Yours Truly

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓
═──────────────────═

Stormwind?,
My Dear .. dear...,

We had to do it. We had to deal with Noah before he revealed us to our hunter. We found a cave, cool enough to reside in for a while. We stole from those piggish men and took what food we could eat. Scalio was stronger than I thought and I couldn’t be here without him. But Noah was too far gone. We made it quick.

Among the things we stole, there were signs of other people. Could there be a passage nearby? Maybe there is some hope.

Your Ever Persistent

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓
═──────────────────═

Winterfeast?,

She took.... Scalio.
I let ...Her.... take him.
Forgive me.....

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓
═──────────────────═

The gods abandoned me.
I returned to Her. I could not live another day outside.
She is kind.
Merciful.
There was no other way.
Why did I come here? My men are lost.

I can only wish you were here with me.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓
═──────────────────═

⛧ Ĩ̵͕̘̖̫̝͌̒̉̕ ̵̧̧͙̫̳̈́̅̃͝f̷̭̒͂̃̕͠ȩ̷̝̱̺̊̋̉̊a̶̲̜̼̩͚͆̋̾͋̚r̸̩̎̀ ̷̫̯̻̟̇̍͗̏͝ń̴̫̊͗o̸͉͊͂̌̔̏t̵̞̺̞̩͂h̶͙̙̐̋̌̀i̸͖͕̥̙̾n̸̬͙͍̮̺̄͒͆͛g̶̨̼̪̓̀͑ͅͅ She will bring you to me. .
She has promised it...........
.....................We will be together at last.
Until the end of time...............I̸̗͍͎͙̘͂̽́̄ ̴̥͐h̶̩͂u̷̳͆ǹ̴̡̨̫͉͚͝g̷͚̞̖̏͝e̵͚͊͋͗r̵̼͌̉͑͊͊ ̸̹̩̹̱͋̊f̴̛̘͙̈̒̓͋ǫ̶̇̍͐̕͝r̸̝̻̋̍̌̕ ̷̗̝͒̽p̷̼͎̰͆́o̸̗̼̐͝w̶̹̤͔̍̋ē̷̫̣̪̫̣̒͛͗͝r̷͚͍̦̈́͂̇͜

Status
Not open for further replies.