Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

We Have A Roleplay Going Now.

Darstan

Villager
Hey guys. supetec here. just to say that we already have one roleplay story going. if you wuld like to join. mail me a msg or /msg me when im online to be part of it. So far we have 3-4 main characters and would like a lot more.

The story: My name is darstan nd my family were killed by unknown assasins. I am being hunted for my powers and a strange map that is in my possesion. The hunters (gargore,snow..) are trying to find out the location of the "secret" treasure that holds the key to destroying the world. My character is stuck between two sides: good or evil...

bettyjuggs

redstone addict
Hey guys. supetec here. just to say that we already have one roleplay story going. if you wuld like to join. mail me a msg or /msg me when im online to be part of it. So far we have 3-4 main characters and would like a lot more.

The story: My name is darstan nd my family were killed by unknown assasins. I am being hunted for my powers and a strange map that is in my possesion. The hunters (gargore,snow..) are trying to find out the location of the "secret" treasure that holds the key to destroying the world. My character is stuck between two sides: good or evil...
i would love to help if i could outside the rp. if you need me to build you guys someting of make dungoun that you guys can go thru. id ask to be part of it but i wrk alot and am only on at rediculose hrs

Darstan

Villager
Sure if you are a good architect. We need something like ruins, Dungeons and like forests to go through. If the mods/admins could help as well. that would be fantastic bcos they know their way around the world :D

Leo Fikes

Loyal Servant of Altera
I'll offer my services to aid you in your quest to protect that map and help find those that are trying to find out the location of the "secret" treasure that holds the key to destroying the world so that we can stop them.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Yes also we need a sort of challenge maze to be built. Super and i are searching for a special crystal that would need to be in a chest at the end.

bettyjuggs

redstone addict
ya i just need to know the where abouts of the project like were you need thing to be build so we are all on the same page

Darstan

Villager
Maybe. ask the mods/admins if the villagers can only go to one or two warps (aka The mazes. we could have a maze for one crystal and one for another. we need to really get in touch with cherb.)

Reeves

I think I might like it here
I will gladly join in as a roling character, I have experience roleplaying over forums etc so when it is necessary I can easily stay in character - I also do not mind what role I fill be it good or bad just see me as a movable asset to move the story on.